I'm feeling really ___________ right now

Replies

• Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    So lonely that I don't even know what to do with myself. Breakups are so terrible. I hope these feelings pass soon.

Suggestions include finding something to do to keep your hands busy, and letting time do its thing. Sorry you're going through that :/
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    So lonely that I don't even know what to do with myself. Breakups are so terrible. I hope these feelings pass soon.

Suggestions include finding something to do to keep your hands busy, and letting time do its thing. Sorry you're going through that :/

Yes that's so true. I just miss him so much and I am not doing well. I know time will heal it. I just have to get through it.
  • amyjsparkles

Yes that's so true. I just miss him so much and I am not doing well. I know time will heal it. I just have to get through it.

*Hugs* girl ❤ it hurts to miss someone who's been a part of your life. I know how you feel. Sometimes no matter how much you want it to work, it doesn't. Although you'll always have days where you miss him, it does get better. Hang in there 😙
    tzh4d77mk24n.jpg

Thank you. I know it will get better with time but that time is SO hard to deal with.

Thanks for your kind words. <3
  • hixa30
    hixa30 Posts: 274 Member
    Lonely.
  • amyjsparkles

*Hugs* girl ❤ it hurts to miss someone who's been a part of your life. I know how you feel. Sometimes no matter how much you want it to work, it doesn't. Although you'll always have days where you miss him, it does get better. Hang in there 😙
    tzh4d77mk24n.jpg

Thank you. I know it will get better with time but that time is SO hard to deal with.

Thanks for your kind words. <3

I know ❤ try to keep yourself busy and put your mind somewhere else. Sometimes you have to try to forget how you feel and remember what you deserve. 😙

I've been doing some meditating when I feel like I'm going to cry and I've been more active on the forums. It helps distract me.

Thank you for your kindness. 💕
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member

Aw.... hugs sweetie. It just takes time. If you have a good friend local to you spend sometime with them. I wish you the best.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Relieved now that my puppy is no longer sick.
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Relieved now that my puppy is no longer sick.

Glad your puppy is ok 😊
    Happy 😊
  • amyjsparkles
    like my ponytail too tight

n3dcm7udk6vm.gif
  • clan0522
    clan0522 Posts: 49 Member
    randy
  • carlenebyrd
    carlenebyrd Posts: 23 Member
    Hungover
    Tired 😴 no amount of coffee will save me today.
  • amyjsparkles
    Tired 😴 no amount of coffee will save me today.

Same!

I hugged you.

I hope it gets better!!