tracking tips?

I need tips or suggestions to improve my tracking. With breakfast I do well, but later in the day, when meals have more than 4 or 5 items, I get lazy and stop tracking. Advice?

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Take some time each morning or to pre-log everything for the day or do it the night before. Spending 5 or fewer minutes to do it all at once might feel easier than doing it on the fly.
  • Samantharavenclaw84
    Samantharavenclaw84 Posts: 161 Member
    Are you eating the same thing more than once? Try entering it as a meal or as a recipe so it's always saved. I get it though. Sometimes I just add it all up and then input it using quick add. Pre logging has helped me in the past.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,463 Member
    You need to know this- it gets easier. Pretty soon you’ll have a database of your favorites. Eventually you’ll just know a lot of the numbers off the top of your head.

Stick with it. Tracking works. It’s worth the trouble.
  • haydennorris04
    haydennorris04 Posts: 28 Member
    If you're eating the same things take the time to enter things in as a meal. I eat the same meals weekly. Each day is specific things so I still get variety but i have em saved so I just have to pick the meal each day and not enter everything in individually.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    I prelog the day before or morning. then adjust in the evening.

agree with the above you can save "meals" if you eat a lot of the same things. or copy from another day.