Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    How many more questions are in my head?
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    Is yellow a bad colour?
  • geiznekcm
    geiznekcm Posts: 1,357 Member
    People have multiple accounts here? What is your hypothesis?

…..Are you one of those people? :o
  • geiznekcm
    Is yellow a bad colour?

In what context? What makes a color "bad"?

We're not referring to the color of your urine, are we??
  • AliNouveau
    Is yellow a bad colour?

Did you know I look terrible in yellow but I'm often drawn to it because it's a happy colour?
  • AliNouveau
    geiznekcm wrote: »
    People have multiple accounts here? What is your hypothesis?

…..Are you one of those people? :o

Wouldn't it be a lot of effort logging in as different profiles? Do you think Keith might have insight? Doesn't he seem the type to know lots of stuff?
  • AliNouveau
    Is yellow a bad colour?

Why did you have to bring up urine?
  • Xiao_Ya_
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Is yellow a bad colour?

Why did you have to bring up urine?

lol! If you drink enough water, SOMETHING shouldn't be yellow, right? Does anyone have a distaste for yellow too?
  • AliNouveau
    Are you planning on getting something yellow? Doesn't it also depend on the shade of yellow? Aren't some mustard shades a bit meh while a nice Sunshine yellow can brighten your day?
  • AliNouveau
    Hey @RyotaFujikawa you said you figure skate in another thread, how long have you been doing that and what do you enjoy most about it?
  • geiznekcm
    Can we all agree that teeth are also something less favorable in a yellow pigmentation?

On the other end of the spectrum, don't you think yellow flowers are brilliant?
  • AliNouveau
    Wouldn't yellow skin be bad too? Wasn't that how we figured out my dad was really sick with a cancerous tumour when his skin turned yellow?
  • geiznekcm
    Wouldn't yellow skin be bad too? Wasn't that how we figured out my dad was really sick with a cancerous tumour when his skin turned yellow?

Oh my goodness. I won't answer this with a question -- I want to express my sincere sorrow for that struggle.

One question, maybe (a serious and integral one): Is your Dad well?
  • AliNouveau

Oh my goodness. I won't answer this with a question -- I want to express my sincere sorrow for that struggle.

One question, maybe (a serious and integral one): Is your Dad well?

No worries, might he have ended up passing away in 2016? Would you believe he went to an oncologist and was admitted right away because his levels for jaundice were so high he needed that dealt with before he had surgery?might that surgery that was 8-9 hours long have desensitized us to all others so when my mom had a 4 hour triple bypass we were like this is easy?
  • Xiao_Ya_
    @AliNouveau I've been skating for six years now (late for the average figure skater) and my favourite thing is ice dancing with my skating partner Kagami, except for the times he's dropped me... what do you enjoy about skating?
  • AliNouveau
    Isn't skating just so much fun and I described it as feeling like I'm flying? Would you believe I love the performance aspect and the physical aspect and I've been at the sport for 41 years now? Might I have completed in ice dance as a teen and as an adult and wasn't it annoying when my partner dropped me at an adult competition? Might it never be too late to learn @RyotaFujikawa ? Would you believe I was out last week helping and skating with a friend who is 67?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited July 2019
    What?
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    https://youtu.be/i0-p-pMfIqM

Anyone have any good music recommendations for this insomniac?👀
  • AliNouveau
    Have you seen it outside? Will I drown walking to the car?