What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• Thehardmakesitworthit
    Thehardmakesitworthit Posts: 838 Member
    Went out for a walk last evening, even though there were some storm clouds off in the distance. First mile 16:02. Second mile 15:43. Headwind came up, so the third mile was 16:59. Still pleased, as my pace has been picking up over the last couple of weeks. All sub 16 minute miles tomorrow!

Great pace Steve!!!! Its that leg/glute work you do! Keep it going!
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    Order this GORGEOUS fall/winter sweater from a label I've never tried. The size chart warned that this sweater runs SMALL, so order the next size up. I was soooo tempted to order a large, but ordered a medium (my size)...got it today and it looks so terrific on me, BETTER than it looked on the model (well...just a cute anyway) :love: . Then fear HIT/tempted me as I was looking at it on me in mirror, because it fits super loose (looks GOOD super loose on me too and will look fabulous with skinny jeans and/or leggings)--I thought to myself "BLAST" I had indeed ordered the size large >:) and thought to myself I hope they will still have a medium because I love the sweater and this one is super cute, but fitting large on me. Looked at the tag...AND IT IS A MEDIUM. Hooooooboy, that made/makes me feel like a winner. YAY!

...so are you going to exchange it for a small? ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!