Let me know you a little better

Replies

• Finishiitnow
    Finishiitnow Posts: 896 Member
    I was wild and impossible to control when I was a young teenager.
    Every once in a while I do the old lady version of that craziness.

If you enjoy craziness, do it more often...I will follow you
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    I was wild and impossible to control when I was a young teenager.
    Every once in a while I do the old lady version of that craziness.

If you enjoy craziness, do it more often...I will follow you
    Can I join you ladies? 😋 What kind of craziness? 😜
  • therealislandgirl
    therealislandgirl Posts: 27 Member
    I’m 47 years old but I still love watching teen tv shows like Riverdale and Gossip Girl 😁
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    I’m constantly worried about spending enough time with my kids...
  • Finishiitnow
    I have migraines very often, any suggestions?
  • daniellam01
    I have migraines very often, any suggestions?

I would go to the chriopractor. It helps. Maybe a massage could help too. If I could give you a massage 😉😏
  • Finishiitnow
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »

I relate to this. and since I don't get to see my son every single day, I feel guilt in some ways. try to create good memories with them and that is what they will remember... moments, not minutes, this is what I tell myself :)<3

Same here!!!!
  • dlbohl1991 wrote: »

I relate to this. and since I don't get to see my son every single day, I feel guilt in some ways. try to create good memories with them and that is what they will remember... moments, not minutes, this is what I tell myself :)<3

Same here!!!!

It sucks not being able to kiss their little faces every single day :disappointed:
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    After reading these posts I just want to give everyone a hug.
  • daniellam01
    I wanna give kisses and hugs
  • Finishiitnow

Thank you! I am a recovering addict and alcoholic and up until July 14th when I got off probation and my deferred judgment took it off my record, I was a convicted felon. From the age of 4-8 my daughter didn’t have any contact with me. Within the past three years I’ve fought and gotten my visitation back with her, and gotten custody of my son on top of a list of other things. I think like you said I have a sense of guilt from not being a father to her for four years. I have her every other weekend and try to make the most out of it. Sorry for spilling on the thread guys lol just venting

No need to apologize for venting. I think most people here have no issue lending an ear and it can be cathartic to get these things off your chest. Congratulations on staying clean and sober and reclaiming your life! You may have lost some time that you will never get back... but I believe in second chances. It's never too late to turn your life around... Despite your rough past you serve as a good example to your kids because you have battled addiction to become he man they need you to be. I don't even know you but, proud of you, kid.

Lovely note!! Tears came to my eyes while I was reading ii
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    edited July 2019
    Sometimes I think about my job and how it’s a little morbid to celebrate the greatest gift anyone could receive and yet, it was given at the ultimate cost. But at the same, I couldn’t be more happier - There are many people out there that get a second chance at life. It goes to show that we can’t take anything for granted. Life is precious. You only get 1.
  • Finishiitnow
    Alia_R wrote: »
    Sometimes I think about my job and how it’s a little morbid to celebrate the greatest gift anyone could receive and yet, it was given at the ultimate cost. But at the same, I couldn’t be more happier - There are many people out there that get a second chance at life. It goes to show that we can’t take anything for granted. Life is precious. You only get 1.

You girls are very inspired today!!! I am feeling each words you are saying.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    My favorite color is neon red