Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You are doing so amazing. Your whole attitude and energy through your posts is always so inspiring :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited July 2019
    AWWWWWWWWWW thank you boo!!! I'm tellin' ya, this new lease on life I have comes from a combo of reaching my weight loss goals (even if the shape isn't quite there yet) and finally pulling the trigger on my entrepreneurial (? LOL) dreams <3 My whole soul feels peaceful :love: Glad it's coming through on the posts :kissing_heart:
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are a rock star :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Buds is growing so quickly now but still so cuteee! <3 I second that... you are a rock star indeed! <3<3<3 I tell ya, I think I am a kimchi noodle addict...I just love them so much :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Grazi mi amores <3 Feeling pretty rockstar-eque today actually LOL B)

Nothing fun to report from yesterdayyyyyyyyy - my food was boring too LOL
    Chicken salad with crack ranch, onions, and celery on romaine - pint of Halo Top Key Lime Pie - fruit and SF popsicles LOL

Cals - 1236
    Def - 564

Weigh in - 151.8

Not the drop I wanted to see overnight but I wasn't great about my water yesterday - didn't have time to get any lifting in (that's not true...I just didn't MAKE time LOL). SO better focus on workin out those muscles today - I'll try to start early bc afternoons get crazy busy LOL. Here's hoping I can counter any bloat from that with lots of water <3 I'd like to be back under 150 tomorrow...I'd REALLY like to see sub-148 this week...gonna hafta be super strict to do it, but that's ok :) I need a good kick in the butt to keep my post-meal munching under control. I'm not going off the tracks or anything, but if I want to wiggle my way down to the mid-140s then I have to be diligent

I didn't take pictures b/c dinner was boring, but I'll have more Bubs pics tomorrow I'm sure LOL

Other than that, just trottin' along through the week :)

• volgirl1322
    We anxiously await cute baby kitty pics......
    Hoping for your 148 and lower <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Here's a silly one for ya - sleepy baby LOL

qv4lc1d5lf7f.png
  • volgirl1322
    OMG cuteness overload <3<3
  • jadepearl
    OMG... Sooooo cute❤️❤️❤️😘 You will be in your 140s soon, you've got this👍😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    Oh boy - what a Weds LOL BUSY BUSY! LOL

Check in - 150.9

Another pound down over night, HOLLAAAAAAAAAA :)

Report from yest - had lettuce tacos, ice cream, and blueberries..another boring day LOL

Cals - 1525
    Def - 275

14lh8doln47g.png

Got some lifting done yesterday - abs are a little sore, but butt and legs are NOT so gonna focus on that today/tomorrow.

Requested or not, here's more Bubs pics LMAO :D

d6lhceqrbcqh.png
    tpmsbvsw2o9j.png
    p5e0i9khemwq.png
    1n26xoa5a7dm.png

Other than being slammin' busy work-wise, and Cedric annoying the sh** outta me with his dramatic drama BS, nothing to report LOL

Hope everyone is doing AWESOME! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    SMALL WIN (or loss depending on how you look at it) - figured out how to turn my negative adjustments on for my fitbit syncing to my MFP - it has now taken away 85 of my calories for the day :D THE TRUTH ISN'T PRETTY! And MY HAPPY A** didn't move at ALL today b/c work was cra-ZY! LOL

On the bright side, my deficit numbers will be more accurate! B)
  • jadepearl
    Keep up the good work 👍😘 By tomorrow, you will be in the 140s land👌 Keep the cutie pie buds photos coming, we love it❤️😍👍😁
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited July 2019
    Happy Thursday guys!

My weight was up this morning - 152.4

Not sure what happened here...I'm really good about my logging etc, so this one's a mystery to me *shrug* it is what it is...maybe I didn't get enough water yest, maybe my lifting is catching up to me (my abs are still sore), but I know I'm at a deficit so whatevs LOL - stay the course trust the process run the play - probably just natural fluxuations.

Yesterday:
    I madeeeeeeeee butter shrimp, steamed broccoli, pasta, and a Caesar salad, finished off with a pint of RED VELVET HALO TOP (more on that in a moment), and some blueberries and a little peanut butter.

Cals - 1378
    Def - 431

nuu3kh9mwbd0.png

As observed in my previous post, I turned on my negative cals on my Fitbit, which I like for 2 reasons. 1 - it keeps me honest, and makes my deficits more accurate 2 - after seeing my 85 cals lost when I did this yesterday, it reminded me to get up and moving. I didn't do MUCH but enough to move to the other side and earn 9 cals :D Hey, if it's not negative, I'm happy! LOL

Now, I forgot to include this in my post yest bc my post was late in the day so I'd forgotten LOL - was looking for sales on meat around here for grocery shopping and noticed that the Meijer across town had RED. VELVET. HALO. TOP. :love: It's my FAVORITE kind of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. SO I hauled my butt up and trotted across town to get it before I even started working yesterday LMAO - had a pint last night...nowhere near as good as the B&Js but still delish, so I'm happy :) I don't think I'd haul myself back out there specifically for it, esp because it's a little more expensive there than my Walmart...but a fun change up :) PLUS found pork loin BOGO free so that's a win too! AND shrimp BOGO half off so I saved some bucks :grin:

Last weight-loss note - I realize that I've been "chasing" this 140s thing, and I don't know why I'm compulsively doing that. I'm happy with my 'size'...I have some wish list items shape-wise, but I don't need to be any smaller, really. I think it's just the mentality of being in weight-loss mode and/or my OCD and obsessive tendencies combined with fear of gaining...either way it's silly...SO on that note I'm going to try to mentally get on board with thinking of my maintenance range being 145-155...I'll move it mentally if I naturally lose but honestly I DO NOT need to lose any more...I'm SUPER happy with my size (I'm repeating this several times, mostly to remind MYSELF LOL).

Anywho, I'll wrap this up with more Bubs pics! LOLOL - he was being real cute yesterday LOL

He thinks he's majestic LOL

9asyd1r771p8.png

ANDDDDDDDDDDD THEN screaming at me for no reason...he does this a lot, just HOLLERS for absolutely no reason :D

t3caafknnxof.png

And finally looking like the satisfied brat that he is! LOL

a8yw59hx9s1t.png

A little frustrated with unemployment and finances right now...I know it's temporary so I'm trying not to freak out about it but it's disconcerting *sigh* - have a great day guys!
  • jadepearl
    It might just be some water weight, don't worry too much 😉 In a day or two, you will be in 140s land😘 I love pasta with cauliflower & ham. Wish I could eat seafood but am allergic to them 😩 So, can only watch the whole family enjoy it. I tend to add the seafood after I take out my portion😁 Buds so cute and he is growing fast too❤️❤️❤️ Are you OK? Hope you are A-OK and everything will work out fine❤️❤️❤️🥰
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Like JP said, might be water weight bc of the lifting/soreness from it. You're still kicking *kitten*!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thank ya ladies! Indeed, back down this morning <3 Yes JP I'm A-OK, just a little more stressed than I intended to be, but hey, that's life :kissing_closed_eyes:
  • mistymeadows2005
    Welp - I don't know WHY I EVER slack on water. Finally focused on that due to my unexpected upswing - intended to keep my cals low too but that didn't happen...I've been super hungry after eating lately...probably bc my body is NOT down with super low cal days. IN FACT, I ended up quite a bit over TDEE, BUT STILL:

150.9 :)

Back at a happy happy level :)

Here's my breakdown from yest:
    I had lettuce tacos on Romaine for my main meal...did a quick pickle on some fresh jalepenos (far and away the best way to eat them IMO) - then had Breyer's cookies and cream ice cream (the same style as Halo Top, low cal high protein), blueberries, some mini cookies, half a graham cracker with peanut butter, just randomness LOL

Cals - 1957
    SURPLUS - 174

nmjwxdnvg6d6.png

I LOST cals off of my 1800 baseline bc my butt didn't move much yesterday - going to try to get at least like 5k steps per day over the weekend to balance out my work days :)

I am amazed EVERY time what good water levels will do, so I'm FOCUSED on that hopefully daily! If I get over 100 oz I feel better, the scale likes me more, it's just better LOL

I'm sure I'll have more updates through the day but my brain is still waking up on this lovely Friday <3

Hey, you guys.....................................................................................................

Love you :kissing_heart:
  • greenandblack77
    greenandblack77 Posts: 18 Member
    <3

Love the pics of you with your 'coworker' <3 Glad you're feeling good!
  • jadepearl
    Glad to hear you are A-OK❤️👍 Have a wonderful weekend and hugs to cutie Buds too❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi Guys! Hope everyone had a super weekend!

I had a FOOD FILLED weekend - I went over every single day *sigh* LOL Ah well, it is what it is...I didn't weigh in this morning bc my morning was all discombobulated. I'll weigh in soon though and report back :)

Foods of the weekend - noodlies made like usual, the below pictured Panera bread - Culver's Friday, some pizza last night. LOTS of ice cream...in my mind they're basically protein shakes so I've decided it's fair game for my "snack" if I'm not OMADing :D my pocket book might not like it but oh well LOL

yjkiyfc1c2fa.png

Sorry for the rogue lebanese pita LOL - Ced wanted lebanese food, and panera was out of french baguette for my soup so I stole one of Ced's pitas LOL

I was thinking about doing an extended fast BUT today is Mama's bday AND she has surgery Thurs so I'm going to go spend some time with her - either tonight or tomorrow night and I'll stay til Weds :)

SO if I don't go tonight I'll fast...if I DO then I'll fast probs Weds so I won't hafta worry about food the night I come home! WINNING!

In other news....Bubs :D

Strategically snuggled in above my head:
    hjzu95roo69y.png

Trying to play when it's BEDTIME lol
    xs0xuo1dgmdc.png

Hope I get to hear about everyone's weekendsssssssssss <3