Getting frustrated 😠

Options
I don't understand. I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app to my phone. It says I can connect my Fitbit. So I fo to the Fitbit icon an tap on it. It takes me out to a log in account. It says I have to log in they my Facebook account. Then I end up here on the MyFitnessPal website and not only am I still not connected to my Fitbit app to count my daily steps but also nothing I entered in the phone app is showing up on the website account. I have waisted two days trying to figure it out. I have sent two different emails already from the other account. And I still haven't heard from anyone..... So this isn't last try. If I don't get help I'm cancelling my trial and getting a different app.

Replies

• Teresaerwin65
    Teresaerwin65 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere, where's the tech support?
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    There's a tech support section of the forums. You might be better off posting your question there. I don't have a fitbit, so I don't really know about connecting them.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    Options
    Feel like I'm in the middle of nowhere, where's the tech support?

In the Help section Top corner of the web version and bottom of the menu on the app.

Have you tried setting up Fitbit from the web version instead of the app?

The reason nothing is appearing after you've signed in with Facebook is most likely that you've created a second account registering with your FB details rather than logging in with your existing Email details.

So your info should all still be on the original account you set up.

• ljrewa
    ljrewa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I tried several times to merge MFP to my Fitbit. Took forever to get them to talk to each other, then suddenly last night it happened! Wish I could tell you what I did, but I really have no idea!
    The last thing I did was disconnect and connect again, but still took maybe a day, maybe try that?
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    ljrewa wrote: »
    I tried several times to merge MFP to my Fitbit. Took forever to get them to talk to each other, then suddenly last night it happened! Wish I could tell you what I did, but I really have no idea!
    The last thing I did was disconnect and connect again, but still took maybe a day, maybe try that?

I had the same issue months ago, wouldn’t sync and then bam one day it just worked.