Intermittent Fasting

Options
I’ve been doing intermittent fasting for 4 days now coupled with a low carb diet. Anyone else doing intermittent fasting?

Replies

• pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    A reminder to everyone who posted, we have an Intermittent Fasting Group here at MFP. Stop by, say hello, maybe share a little and ask any specific questions you have. Lots of enthusiasts there who would love to add you and your fitness, health and wellness journey to their cheerleading list.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I eat Low carbs due to health reasons, and IF, not intentionally, just happens from no appetite since cutting carbs. Low Carber Daily Forum group, is one I like on here.
  • ready2lose2101
    ready2lose2101 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started 16:8 about 3 weeks ago and the pounds are steadily coming off. I'm loving it.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    Options
    Sharing some 7-day average reports from my IF mission control center. The IF fasting streak is since using the Zero Fasting app. I’ve been IF’ing every day since the middle of September last year; it’s a lifestyle helping me keep my daily weight variation average to a mere 0.1 lbs. since arriving at maintenance on February 20th.

cjsyf9zuffqb.jpeg

31hk9ylhyva6.jpeg

Join uat at the Intermittent Fasting Group here at MFP.
  • m71157
    m71157 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been doing it for the past month… The past two weeks I have also been doing it the five 5:2 diet where you eat normal for like five days and then any two days you pick you can really lower your calorie intake… I did really good with weight loss on it ( I have trouble losing even a pound between my age and only half a thyroid) I had some trouble with constipation so I may try doing that maybe just every other week or so
  • capgordon5385
    capgordon5385 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Love fasting enjoy my meals so much more doing with kinobody on a warrior shred program .