edited July 2019
    Week 52
    07 July - 7kg (15.4 lbs) to loose
    09 July - 6.5kg (14.3 lbs) to loose
    11 July - 6.5kg (14.3 lbs) to loose
    12 July - 6.4kg (14 lbs) to loose
    13 July - 6kg (13.2 lbs) to loose

Good afternoon OMADers <3

In a blink of an eye, its officially 1 YEAR today I am on OMAD. So, officially, I only loss 11kgs (24.2lbs) in 1 year. It has been a long and hard journey but I made it :) Even though I have not reach my UGW, I still managed to loose 11kgs. DH said its 11kgs loss and that's a huge achievement. So be proud! DH is the sweetest! <3

Got on to my scale this morning and right now, I am 56kg (123.2lbs). I am happy that I am finally loosing those kgs from that family gatherings. :wink:

It was raining hail the whole night (on/off) and we had some sun this morning which was good :) However, come 3.30pm, its raining hail again :( That's Down Under, as they say :neutral: We are thankful that we are not hailing golf balls like other parts of the country as that will smash our home windows, cars, etc. Then, it would be a headache to get a claim from our insurance company. :(

Yesterday I managed to get in 45 mins of exercise. Not as good as 1 hour but at least I pushed myself. You know, when its so cold, I just want to wrap myself up in blankets and go to sleep :lol:

I OMAD at 1.30pm with homecooked lunch with my family. Kids wanted fried rice with ham, bacon and eggs. Kids just hate veggies. So, I will chopped it (carrots, spring onion and chinese cabbage) finely and add it into the fried rice and so far, they haven't complain. :wink: The total calories for today = 1035 calories. As for liquid intake, so far, I had around 1 litre of water, 1/2 pot of tea & 1 Diet Soda.

As for exercise, it will be done in the evening :) Wish me luck :wink:

Hope that you guys are having a wonderful Friday and have a terrific weekend too <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    HOLY WOW...that's some ridiculous hail :D

THank you for your kind words, glad to know we're helping you out m'love <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    edited July 2019
    @mistymeadows2005 - Oh yes, we have horrible hail over here. It will hail till Monday it seems😔😩 Thank you for always being here for me❤️
  • jadepearl
    Week 52
    14 July - 5.6kg (12.3 lbs) to loose

Good afternoon OMADers 😘

Mr Scale gave me a surprise this morning and I am back at what I weighed before I went for the family gatherings. I am truly happy 🥰😘 So, I am now 55.6kg (122.3lbs)...that means I have another 12lbs to go. I can feel that it's going to be a long and slow bumpy journey 😩 Wish me luck🍀

I OMAD at 2.30pm today. Total calories = 1026. As for liquid intake, still haven't finish my pot of tea yet. As for water, nearly 1 litre. Was a bit lazy yesterday evening as it was hailing and was so cold. Only managed 30 mins of exercise yesterday. Hopefully, today I will succeed🤞🤞🤞

Hope that you guys are having a wonderful weekend❤️
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are doing great!!!! wow your weather is insane!!

KUTGW :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Nice JP! You've got this!!!
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you❤️ Yes, the weather has been quite horrible and it will last till Wed... That's what our weather forecast says. 😩

@mistymeadows2005 - Thank you❤️ Sure hope to see some weight loss soon🤞
  • jadepearl
    edited July 2019
    Week 52
    16 July - 5.6kg (12.3 lbs) to loose

Good afternoon OMADers 😘

Another day of no weight loss... I truly hope that I will see some weight loss by this week🤞🤞🤞 I have been trying my best to break into the 54kg range and I truly hope I will succeed before July is over. Its really going to be a long and hard journey for little old me but I am going to try my hardest 🙏👍

Today, I increase my calories a little to see if I can trick my body. The total calories =1300. As for exercises, I will be doing it in the evening...gearing for 1 hour workout🤞🙏💪. As for liquid, 1 pot of tea, 1 litre water and 1 diet soda so far...its about 3pm here. Hope I can hit 3.5 litre before today is over.

Nothing much to report..

Have a wonderful Tuesday, you guys❤️❤️❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Super proud of your water progressssssssssss - I know your body is happy about it <3

Have you thought about throwing an extended fast and/or a splurge day?
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you😘 I was thinking about an extended fast... may be that would help🙏🤞
  • jadepearl
    Week 52
    16 July - 5.6kg (12.3 lbs) to loose
    17 July - didn't weigh-in today😔

It's a rainy hailing type of day today☔🌧️ I think I am going to fall sick, might have caught a flu bug🤒

Just wanted soup for OMAD today and made myself some fish soup with lots of veggies. Couldn't really taste the saltiness of the soup, so I added more.... big mistake😩 DH said that it's very salty😔 I never like being sick as I crave junk food like no tomorrow😖😖😖 So far, my temperature is still normal🤞🤞🤞

I sure hope I can get in some exercise this evening. 🤞🤞🤞

Have a wonderful Wed, you guys❤️😘

• mistymeadows2005
    Aw man! I hope you're not sick, tha'ts the worst! I have a tough time tasting when I have a head cold, so that could be the sitch with you - feel better and take it easy babe!
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    @jadepearl I hope you feel better. I am also pretty heavy with the salt. I want the flavor and then it's too much.

P.S. it's lose
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    FX that your not getting sick. You've been kicking so much butt lately though!
    And dang, yall got some bad weather there. I don't think I've heard of hail just being so common so frequently. Sheesh.
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you❤️ I really hope I am not falling sick but today I feel worse😞 Fingers cross🤞🤞🤞

@bekahlou75 - Thank you❤️ I know what you mean about the salt. I am trying my hardest to eat less salt but sometimes, fail big time😖

@LiLee2018 - Thank you❤️ I guess hail is quite normal here but of course, when it breaks our windows and cars, the headache begins😞😩
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMAD-ers 😘
    Not a good day today...
    Non-stop cravings...
    OMAD at 11.30am. After that 1 meal, I continued eating 2 mini cinnamon roll puff pastry. After that, I couldn't help myself and ate some Cheezels as I was craving for junk food😖 I think Aunt Flo is coming to town. For me, AF does not visit at the same time each month. So, I tend to depend on these telltale signs...
    Trying to stop my cravings by drinking more tea, diet soda, anything without calories.... Nothing works😩😢😞 The cravings are shouting - Lay's Sour Cream Chips, Cheezels, Twisties, Mamee... 😖😖😖 H E L P! 😩😩😩
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Eat the junk food. You need that today for whatever reason. Eat it and get it out of your system. You don't have to eat a whole bag of chips, but get a couple handfuls and eat it. That will really make you thirsty from the salt and you'll drink alot of water. OR tell yourself that you'll eat it and then keep putting it off until you feel comfortable taking a cheat meal.
  • mistymeadows2005
    I concur! Eat your food if you need it - I listen to my body and mind's signals - you're needing SOMETHING obviously...maybe salt?
  • jadepearl
    @bekahlou75 - Thank you❤️ Yes, in the end, I had 1/2 a bag of CHEEZELS and the cravings stop. Whenever Aunt Flo is coming for her monthly visits, I will crave for junk food and the cravings stop when she arrives. If she hasn't arrive, the cravings continues till she does. 😩 Does Aunt Flo makes you crave anything?
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you❤️ Yes, I finally gave in and ate 1/2 a bag of cheezels 🤭