Sorry babe. That's a deal-breaker

Options

Replies

• kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    If she has more than 2 eyebrows, that usually kills it for me.
  • hixa30
    hixa30 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    If she doesn't know the location of her heart on her (or anyone's) body, that's not enough self-awareness for me.
  • amyjsparkles
    amyjsparkles Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    hixa30 wrote: »
    If she doesn't know the location of her heart on her (or anyone's) body, that's not enough self-awareness for me.

mt4wsijfepgy.gif
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    @amyjsparkles Yea, sooo...I'm gonna need to borrow your gif for a second...

mt4wsijfepgy.gif
    [/quote]
    kam26001 wrote: »

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Being indecisive. Either you want to be with me or not. None of this, I'm totally into you and then getting scared and acting different.

Ugh. Yes. Indecisiveness is so unattractive.
  • Siege_Tank
    Siege_Tank Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Being indecisive. Either you want to be with me or not. None of this, I'm totally into you and then getting scared and acting different.

Also - partners recalculating their opportunity costs is a huge turn off.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Siege_Tank wrote: »

Also - partners recalculating their opportunity costs is a huge turn off.

R.O.I. / Travel Expenses & Receivables should weigh heavily in any romantic encounter.....

As a prelude to a night of passion, there's nothing hotter than a womanz with a dialed-in, P & L spreadsheet.

• amyjsparkles
    Options

This just happened to me with someone and I just don't get it. It's so upsetting. :(
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    @amyjsparkles Yea, sooo...I'm gonna need to borrow your gif for a second...

mt4wsijfepgy.gif
    kam26001 wrote: »

[/quote]

:D Glad you could put it to good use! <3
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I'm going for covered in skin. If you're not at least 85%, then I'm right out.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options
    Going along with that ^. If you are a zombie, there's about a 65% chance it's not going to work.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

This just happened to me with someone and I just don't get it. It's so upsetting. :(

Sorry to hear that :disappointed: some people just suck!
  • etelfer39
    etelfer39 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    SMOKING.
  • kevinflemming1982
    kevinflemming1982 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Travel Expenses & Receivables should weigh heavily in any romantic encounter.
    Considering I'll have to fly roughly 7,000 miles to see my girlfriend, travel expenses definitely come into that equation. Totally worth it though, when I'm able to. :D

Before I fell in love, turn-offs would have been: Selfish, narcissistic, Flat-Earther, Anti-Vaxxer, into anything related to pseudosciences or "hocus pocus" nonsense. Those are the main ones for me, really. So long as you're not living in cuckoo land and have a decent grasp on reality, it would have been fairly easy-going lol.
  • amyjsparkles
    Options

Sorry to hear that :disappointed: some people just suck!

<3
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Travel Expenses & Receivables should weigh heavily in any romantic encounter.
    Considering I'll have to fly roughly 7,000 miles to see my girlfriend, travel expenses definitely come into that equation. Totally worth it though, when I'm able to. :D

Before I fell in love, turn-offs would have been: Selfish, narcissistic, Flat-Earther, Anti-Vaxxer, into anything related to pseudosciences or "hocus pocus" nonsense. Those are the main ones for me, really. So long as you're not living in cuckoo land and have a decent grasp on reality, it would have been fairly easy-going lol.

So what I'm hearing is...you want me to read your palm??
    Ok, but it'll have to be quick, I'm playing bridge with the ghost that lives in my basement shortly!
  • jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    spending more time on social media then in the real world saying age is just a number no age is a word.. 5 is a number geez