What defines fun for you?

Sharsou
Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
What defines fun for you? For me adrenaline rush is fun!

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    For me, social activities in small amounts. Playing board games with a group, going to shooting range, diner out with friends and acquaintances. Then enough time to recharge alone
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Football, gym, being left alone.
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Football, gym, being left alone.

Footy n gym is fine but why left alone?
  • mattig89ch
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Because people can be irritating :lol:

omg, yes! Thank you for pointing that out.
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Gym,shooting range, hiking , fishing, watching hockey..... and yes, quiet time away from irritating people is much needed :D
  • KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hunting, fishing, shooting range, working out, camping, boating, 4-wheeling, jet skiing and just enjoying the day and laughing as much as possible.
  • mattig89ch
    Hiking, shooting range, board games with friends/acquaintances, table top RPG's like D&D/pathfinder, a good debate, deep conversation, finding older games and getting them to run under Linux, and PC building.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    I agree with the left alone statement. I'm a loner and prefer that. Fun for me is playing guitar and riding my harley. (not at the same time)
  • Cookietush
    Cookietush Posts: 2,046 Member
    The person i am with
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Good answer.

Hiking, camping, good music, good drinks, campfires.
  • Cookietush
    Cookietush Posts: 2,046 Member
    Josh_2099 wrote: »
    Good answer.

Haha maybe you need to be the person im having fun with lol
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 wrote: »
    Good answer.

Haha maybe you need to be the person im having fun with lol

Sounds good to me
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    The most fun is going skating and getting to go flat out. Feels like you're flying. Or curling and hitting all my shots in a game. Performing for skating is fun too.

Hosting a party. Having people over. I am a social person I love being around people

Doing something different with my boy, acting like a dork with him.
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    What's fun Ali?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    What's fun Ali?

Odd question since i just posted above what's fun for me
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    For me, social activities in small amounts. Playing board games with a group, going to shooting range, diner out with friends and acquaintances. Then enough time to recharge alone

Pretty much this ^ and hiking with my husband, taking walks or long drives alone w/ great music.
    Drawing or reading an excellent book. Cleaning my home (not the stuff like mopping or scrubbing tubs/toilets, but I think laundry and organizing is actually fun). I also really enjoy shopping, particularly thrift shopping, or even grocery shopping...I am very frugal and don't spend a lot but I just find it interesting & relaxing.
  • Josh_2099
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    The most fun is going skating and getting to go flat out. Feels like you're flying. Or curling and hitting all my shots in a game. Performing for skating is fun too.

Hosting a party. Having people over. I am a social person I love being around people

Doing something different with my boy, acting like a dork with him.

I have always wanted to try curling. There are a few locations near by me. I should do it.