finding onederland

124»

Replies

• chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,157 Member
    I am on track for sometime in July. Not to put the cart before the horse, but, putting the cart before the horse should be July 15th-ish. #SuperExcited
  • chris_in_cal
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Woohoo! I did it! I'm in Onederland! 😄
    :):):):smile: :smiley:
    :)
    :smile: :smiley:

Hoping and dreaming of being right on your tail. Congrats. Keep at it!
  • chris_in_cal
    anyone else in a similar situation?

198.8 lbs. this morning....jumped right over the 199s. I've been logging regularly since February.

IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOD!!!!
  • chris_in_cal
    anyone else in a similar situation?

198.8 lbs. this morning....jumped right over the 199s. I've been logging regularly since February.

IT FEELS SO GOOOOOOD!!!!
  • chris_in_cal
    I am on track for sometime in July. Not to put the cart before the horse, but, putting the cart before the horse should be July 15th-ish. #SuperExcited

Forgot I wrote this....
    😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
  • chris_in_cal
    I am going to see if it stuck, two days in a row..
  • chris_in_cal
    Did it!!! 199.2.
    I always feel it isn't real until it stays there for a week. But it feels good.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Good job!
  • chris_in_cal
    edited July 2019
    Thanks @LyndaBSS You continuing to make progress?
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Yes, just yesterday I reached my next mini goal of 195. 😀
  • Masyn88
    Masyn88 Posts: 1,650 Member
    I can relate to the original poster ten fold. I was at 280 in high school (15 years ago) and got down to 180 (I'm 5"9 and very muscular, I can wear a size 8 at 180)
    I had two babies and slowly crept back up to 260!!! OMG
    Lifestyle change round 2 - got back down to 187
    Third baby now, gained a little, got up to 200
    ... been gaining and losing the same 25 pounds for 18 months. I'm at 225 and I'm FED UP!!! I know I can feel better, healthier, have more energy, enjoy clothing, feel sexy ;) lol I just have a hard time keeping myself accountable day-to-day through all the stresses of life.
    I'm happy to find a group of people who have had similar challenges.
    I hope everybody is getting closer to their goals daily!!!
    Good luck on your road to ONEderaland!!! <3
  • squirley13
    squirley13 Posts: 112 Member
    Masyn88 wrote: »
    I can relate to the original poster ten fold. I was at 280 in high school (15 years ago) and got down to 180 (I'm 5"9 and very muscular, I can wear a size 8 at 180)
    I had two babies and slowly crept back up to 260!!! OMG
    Lifestyle change round 2 - got back down to 187
    Third baby now, gained a little, got up to 200
    ... been gaining and losing the same 25 pounds for 18 months. I'm at 225 and I'm FED UP!!! I know I can feel better, healthier, have more energy, enjoy clothing, feel sexy ;) lol I just have a hard time keeping myself accountable day-to-day through all the stresses of life.
    I'm happy to find a group of people who have had similar challenges.
    I hope everybody is getting closer to their goals daily!!!
    Good luck on your road to ONEderaland!!! <3

How are you doing this month? Hope the change of season has been good for you 😀
  • squirley13
    Hi! Glad to see action here! When did u guys get here?

I am stuck in 220’s......gaining new motivation trying to get in gear! Love reading everyone s progress!

How are you doing? You were so encouraging and motivating that I was thinking I miss seeing your posts here. 😊 How the new season has helped with new motivation and health successes.
  • squirley13
    nooboots wrote: »
    I didnt know what 'onederland' was until Ive read some of these posts.

I started at 282 (20st 2lbs)

If I get to 199 that is 14st 3lbs.

I havent been that since around the early 90s, even that might be pushing it a bit.

Im now 19st 1lb, which I think is 267? I get confused all the chopping and changing about with units.

So miss your motivational posts here. Hope you are doing well losing those stones😊 If not that is ok as any focus of health and community is important. How are you doing?

• squirley13
    238lbs 39lbs to go

How are you doing this month and change of season?
  • squirley13
    edited September 2019
    September is always been a difficult month for me so I decided to “return the favor” and “pay it forward” with encouragement from those who gave me hope and positivity! Thank you ❤️ So hope you all are feeling well and keeping motivated to be healthier. Stay the course and stay strong 💪🏼💪🏿💪🏽💪🏾
  • squirley13
    lnov530 wrote: »
    Pregnant with my second child I was about 235. Dieted into one-derland (197) after her birth then lost motivation. Was well back in the 200s for babies 3 and 4. Youngest is turning 5 now and I’m 273lbs. Not getting younger and have had high blood pressure since pregnancy #4. Ready to use My Fitness Pal and the online support communities to reach the “1” hundreds before the end of 2019.

Starting weight: 280
    Goal weight: 150
    2019 Goal: the “1” hundreds
    Current weight: 273
    Total weight lost: 7lbs
    This week's successes: Logged every bite of food!

How are you doing this month?
  • lnov530
    lnov530 Posts: 53 Member
    squirley13 wrote: »
    Pregnant with my second child I was about 235. Dieted into one-derland (197) after her birth then lost motivation. Was well back in the 200s for babies 3 and 4. Youngest is turning 5 now and I’m 273lbs. Not getting younger and have had high blood pressure since pregnancy #4. Ready to use My Fitness Pal and the online support communities to reach the “1” hundreds before the end of 2019.

I’m still moving in the right direction. Maybe not fast enough to make onederland this year but any downward movement on the scale is positive for my health. Working to lower A1C with low carb eating. Haven’t been to the gym much since kids and I are back in school. First week of school everybody in the family (except hubby) gets this monster cold with congestion & a hacking cough that hangs on way too long. Three weeks later and I’m finally feeling better. May try to hit the gym tonight after dinner since no kids have any sports practices or games today.

Starting weight 273
    Current weight 251

Goals for 2019:
    September under 250
    October under 245
    November under 240
    December under 235

Goal for August 1, 2020: Onederland and a size 16 or smaller dress at my son’s wedding. (Currently a size 22)
  • squirley13
    squirley13 wrote: »

I’m still moving in the right direction. Maybe not fast enough to make onederland this year but any downward movement on the scale is positive for my health. Working to lower A1C with low carb eating. Haven’t been to the gym much since kids and I are back in school. First week of school everybody in the family (except hubby) gets this monster cold with congestion & a hacking cough that hangs on way too long. Three weeks later and I’m finally feeling better. May try to hit the gym tonight after dinner since no kids have any sports practices or games today.

Starting weight 273
    Current weight 251

Goals for 2019:
    September under 250
    October under 245
    November under 240
    December under 235

Goal for August 1, 2020: Onederland and a size 16 or smaller dress at my son’s wedding. (Currently a size 22)

Doing great 👍 as you are still focused and still losing! 😀 Awesome focusing on A1C with eating low carb! Remember timing is everything as well. Dr. Boz and Dr. Jason Fung videos totally helped my friends. I say reading labels and staying away from processed foods with vegetable (canola, soybean, grapeseed, etc.) oils and hidden gluten or startches is the key to success! You can do this and totally get your goal size by next summer 🌞 Focus on real complete protein everytime you eat and you can’t go wrong! Keep on going 🎉