Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    What's your favorite color?

Grey

Listening to this *right now* and that's too weird not to post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNaLaqPJlFA
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Would you ever consider eating Kentucky Fried Chicken on a first date? Would you dress up like Colonel Sanders?

Not at my local one. Because it's been closed down a few times by the health department and I think explosive diarrhea on a first date is just a little too much not left to the imagination.

Sounds pretty darn romanticle to me
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Guilty pleasure?
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    Are you ready for the weekend?

Fo sho!
    Heading to San Francisco for a week! Weather is going to be in the 60's and 70's, will be a great change from the 115° heat indexes we've been having here!

Well I hope you have a great time in San Fran...pics please!! LOL
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    dlbohl1991 wrote: »
    Guilty pleasure?

Watching episodes of Beverly Hills 90210.
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Guilty pleasure?

The original or the re-make?
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    So many questions ppl have already asked you that I just wanna ask you one simple one i.e. do want a glass of water ;)
  • cowboyatheart
    cowboyatheart Posts: 5 Member
    Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s @Avocado_AS5
  • pizzamyheart
    do you eat the crusts of the pb&j you make the kids?
  • Just_Mel_
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    Guilty pleasure?

The original or the re-make?

Original of course!
  • Just_Mel_
    Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s @Avocado_AS5

I've actually never been to either.
  • Just_Mel_
    do you eat the crusts of the pb&j you make the kids?

Nah. But I'll eat the pizza crusts!
  • BassFin63
    BassFin63 Posts: 8 Member
    LMAO!! Pretty, GREAT sense of humor and dedication as well clearly after a year (almost now) of keeping this thread alive! Good for you!! Your husband/ex was/is not a very smart man I’d have to say.

How are you holding up? Hope things are getting easier!

Went thru my divorce in 2015 after working 2yrs to save a 20yr marriage from her affair but she came to me saying she wanted a divorce. Only to find out she had met someone in Walmart (really?! 🤣) and that no she didn’t have a second affair (ya ah sure lmao) but day I moved out he moved in even though I had 14 year old kids in that house at the time.

Anyway people are nuts now days, no sense of morals and no compass to point them. Your lucky to have kids, they are a great way of helping you stay grounded in at least some respects.

I’m adding accountability friends as I struggle thru my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and I only have 20 pounds to go after loosing 50 so far since February. I can’t exercise to much without crashing and landing in bed all day or longer. So for me finding support is important at this stage. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Just_Mel_
    BassFin63 wrote: »
    LMAO!! Pretty, GREAT sense of humor and dedication as well clearly after a year (almost now) of keeping this thread alive! Good for you!! Your husband/ex was/is not a very smart man I’d have to say.

How are you holding up? Hope things are getting easier!

Went thru my divorce in 2015 after working 2yrs to save a 20yr marriage from her affair but she came to me saying she wanted a divorce. Only to find out she had met someone in Walmart (really?! 🤣) and that no she didn’t have a second affair (ya ah sure lmao) but day I moved out he moved in even though I had 14 year old kids in that house at the time.

Anyway people are nuts now days, no sense of morals and no compass to point them. Your lucky to have kids, they are a great way of helping you stay grounded in at least some respects.

I’m adding accountability friends as I struggle thru my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and I only have 20 pounds to go after loosing 50 so far since February. I can’t exercise to much without crashing and landing in bed all day or longer. So for me finding support is important at this stage. Feel free to add me if you like.

I just saw this. I suck at keeping up with the forums these days. Congrats on the weight loss! I'm a crappy mfp pal anymore but I'll add ya! Hope you don't mind profanity laced non fitness-y posts!
  • TheBigFb
    TheBigFb Posts: 649 Member
    is this still running
  • krushal8880
    krushal8880 Posts: 80 Member
    Luv me some Mixalot........... THANKS for making me laugh!! Happy Friday! :)
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    TheBigFb wrote: »
    is this still running

Is this Reddit?
  • Just_Mel_
    is this still running

Obviously. Yet I still don't know why. 😂
  • Just_Mel_
    JJordon wrote: »
    is this still running

Is this Reddit?

Nope. It would be a lot more interesting if it was, my answers would be more profanity laden. Damn *kitten filter. 🤬
  • pizzamyheart
    I remember you like cloud and sunset pics. Do you ever see peniz shaped clouds like I do?