Tracey's 62 Day OMAD Journey to Hawaii 2019

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are back on the wagon and rocking it girl! So proud of you!!! Stick with the easy plan of OMAD and you will be at your goal in no time!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    What's a vacation? :D:D:D
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I am excited for Hawaii. I bought some new outfits for the trip but will most likely get to packing the day before we are scheduled to leave.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Great job on your weight loss💖👍👏Can't wait to read all about your adventures in Hawaii😉
  • LadyBlanks
    Today's weight same as yesterday 164.1. I am glad there was no gain. I did some working out and was pretty sore and thought I would have more water retention so I am pleased
  • mistymeadows2005
    Excellentttttt!!!!! B)
  • jadepearl
    Awesome job on the workout 👍👏
  • LadyBlanks
    The soreness has caught up with me. I should have pushed water yesterday but of course I did not and my weight this morning was 164.9 pounds. I will be attempting to get a gallon of water in today . I have been doing good with my OMAD so I know everything will be good
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah that'll flush right out babe...annoying to see on the scale but temporary...I did the same and mine was up a little today too...darn water :p
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Tips on fighting water retention: Drink fennel tea and dandelion tea.

:-)
  • LadyBlanks
    Well yesterday ended up being a 2mad day and the scale set me straight showing a near 2 pound gain. I weighed in at 166.6 this morning. Back to OMAD
  • volgirl1322
    Life happens as we all know. You will be back on track today, no doubt!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Exactly...my weekends are always higher - it'll get back down in a day or two!
  • jadepearl
    Same here...weekends = family time = more food. But, come Monday onwards, it will be back to normal OMAD :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    How are you doin' Tracey?
  • LadyBlanks
    I am well. This past week was super busy and full of super long days which got me totally out of sync. I am back up in weight. I basically fell off the wagon and it ran over me. I am going to be silent for a bit. I need to focus and get back on track. I will post my weight on the morning I leave for Hawaii. So I hope to be posting a good weight on 10 August. My lowest weight since my journey to Hawaii was 163.2 pounds. My goal for 10 August now is to be below that weight. I will be still checking in on you all, but will be silent on the home front until August 10th.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ok babe - we're sending out love! You can do thissssssss!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello guys, I thought I would check in as this is the first day of my monthly three day fast. My plan to focus and get back on track totally bombed as I pretty much thought I could handle eating aside from OMAD and it totally failed.

I weighed in this morning at a mind blowing 176.3 :s:s:'(:'(

I am so glad my fast is here. I hope to be able to do my fast and then OMAD Thursday and Friday so I can have a weigh in at least in the 160's before I leave for Hawaii on Saturday.

I am really aiming to get back control of my weight and get to losing again so I am going to eat mindfully in Hawaii. Try to do OMAD when I can and be totally back to OMAD when I return.

I will let you know how I did on Saturday morning. 160's or bust!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Tracey ---so glad you posted this, even though it is not what you wanted you are being honest and owning it. You will be at your goal in no time!!! I am excited to hear your success.....

And I also can't wait for awesome pics from your tip!!!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Agreed - win or lose, accountability is part of the process! You're still a winner to us, and your 3 day fast is a great cleanse to get you started!!! I'm fasting today too so I'm WITH YA!!!

You've got this babe! 160's before vaca is TOTES doable and will give you a good win before Hawaii!!!