A month on Keto NO WEIGHT LISS

What’s up? On Keto for a month 35/65/90 with 122 calories. Why no movement on scale?

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    What do those numbers mean?
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    What is your weight? BMI? How much fat si there? is there something to even lose?, its probably 35 carb, 65 fats, 90 proteins
    or other way
  • kimondo666
    kimondo666 Posts: 194 Member
    edited July 2019
    try accurately logging food with the site. ups sorry multi post.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,889 Member
    There are mistakes that people commonly make that cause them to not lose weight that we might be able to spot if you change your Diary Sharing settings to Public: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    NovusDies wrote: »
    lgfrie wrote: »
    I can't wait for this Keto trend to end. It's even more annoying than the Atkins trend of the late 90's. My whole office went on Atkins, lost 30-40 pounds per person, then every person gained every pound back as soon as they went off Atkins, and the same thing will happen with Keto. Keto does not teach sustainable eating habits and macros are irrelevant to fat loss. Why do otherwise very smart people keep falling for these gimmicky fads that always end in failure?

It is not the diets because they all have massive fail rates it is the people. People keep putting immediate scale results before sustainability.

This ^^^^^
  • admin765
    admin765 Posts: 18 Member
    lgfrie wrote: »
    I can't wait for this Keto trend to end. It's even more annoying than the Atkins trend of the late 90's. My whole office went on Atkins, lost 30-40 pounds per person, then every person gained every pound back as soon as they went off Atkins, and the same thing will happen with Keto. Keto does not teach sustainable eating habits and macros are irrelevant to fat loss. Why do otherwise very smart people keep falling for these gimmicky fads that always end in failure?
    I'm hoping for the end of Keto and the beginning of the Morning Banana Diet. But as was said, all plans, even CICO, have similar success/failure rates. Sad but true.

• Martzie119
    Martzie119 Posts: 6 Member
    Wow, thanks for the encouragement! I am determined to find my way. I am 66, weigh 174 and want to get to 155...lean and muscular and pain free also. I know it will take time. Appreciate your support.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    You have come to the right place if you need support. There are many people on here who have had success and are willing to pass on thier knowledge.

Welcome to MFP