New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    t5zdhx073nlw.png

I have been looking for these everywhere! I have not seen them yet in my local Kroger, Meijer, Target, Aldis (and WMart which I will do anything to avoid). Where have you found them??
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    @hgycta I haven't had a dasher in years but remember really liking the mint one (but I'm a mint ice cream fan), and you can't go wrong with the peanut butter cup or Oreo one. Which one do you have your eye on?

All three of those, really, but I was mostly torn between the peanut butter and mint :x

Still wondering if anyone ended up trying the coffee one.. @Mexicangreensalsa said she was going to get one time. Did you end up trying it? pl3zzabic5fs.png

If I see that flavor available I’m definitely trying it!!!!

Also, excited for these!
    upc7o2fv3dv0.jpeg
    tlsq6wjxu4q8.jpeg
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    @hgycta I haven't had a dasher in years but remember really liking the mint one (but I'm a mint ice cream fan), and you can't go wrong with the peanut butter cup or Oreo one. Which one do you have your eye on?

All three of those, really, but I was mostly torn between the peanut butter and mint :x

Still wondering if anyone ended up trying the coffee one.. @Mexicangreensalsa said she was going to get one time. Did you end up trying it? pl3zzabic5fs.png

Also, excited for these!
    upc7o2fv3dv0.jpeg
    tlsq6wjxu4q8.jpeg

I’ve tried a few flavors of the caffeine sparkling ice drinks and loved them! Reviewed on here somewhere, but I haven’t seen that flavor yet!
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    To whoever wooed this, let me just say I don’t support Bowmar as a company in general. I get weird vibes... but I’m into anything cotton candy.

I'm hoping someone accidentally thought it meant "Woo Hoo" but I have been given a "Woo" simply for having an opinion on food that someone didn't agree with. It can definitely be annoying.

Anyway, regarding Bowmar, I tried their Hot Chocolate protein flavor and it was decent. I also bought the Hot Chocolate Protein Brownie bar when they released it and only thought it was okay. I'll give them credit in that the texture is better than a lot of bars and it's even better microwaved for a few seconds but it can get sticky. It's been months and I still have most of the box sitting in my pantry. I'll finish it eventually but I'd never buy it again.

Maybe I'm wrong for this but I was hesitant to try anything from Bowmar, Alani Nu, or PEScience because of their Instagram Ambassadors. I did recently try the Alani Nu Protein Cookie and it tasted exactly like the NLA For Her Lean Whey protein cookie. They stopped making them in 2017 but I remember the distinct texture. As for PEScience, I still haven't tried anything of theirs.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    1ysqzwk5lxkr.jpg
    I spotted a new Fage Trublend mix-in with chocolate yogurt and toasted coconut flakes. I decided to try it but unfortunately it was not good. I keep making the mistake of trying chocolate flavored yogurts thinking that they'll be good, but they often end up tasting weird - something about the combination of tart greek yogurt and chocolate just doesn't work for me. The toasted coconut flakes were fine on their own but had a bit of a salty/savory note to them, so they also didn't work with the yogurt.

I'm with you! Chocolate flavored yogurt just doesn't work for me 🤮
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    To whoever wooed this, let me just say I don’t support Bowmar as a company in general. I get weird vibes... but I’m into anything cotton candy.

I'm hoping someone accidentally thought it meant "Woo Hoo" but I have been given a "Woo" simply for having an opinion on food that someone didn't agree with. It can definitely be annoying.

Anyway, regarding Bowmar, I tried their Hot Chocolate protein flavor and it was decent. I also bought the Hot Chocolate Protein Brownie bar when they released it and only thought it was okay. I'll give them credit in that the texture is better than a lot of bars and it's even better microwaved for a few seconds but it can get sticky. It's been months and I still have most of the box sitting in my pantry. I'll finish it eventually but I'd never buy it again.

Maybe I'm wrong for this but I was hesitant to try anything from Bowmar, Alani Nu, or PEScience because of their Instagram Ambassadors. I did recently try the Alani Nu Protein Cookie and it tasted exactly like the NLA For Her Lean Whey protein cookie. They stopped making them in 2017 but I remember the distinct texture. As for PEScience, I still haven't tried anything of theirs.

They make the best protein powder out of every brand I've tried. If you like very sweet foods, you'll like their protein powder. Their snickerdoodle protein powder is especially amazing. If it were cheaper, I'd buy it more often.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Kalex1975 wrote: »
    upc7o2fv3dv0.jpeg

At what point do flavored sparkling waters with caffeine become soda pop? :wink:

I've tried the black cherry and it gave me the same kind of after taste danon light and fit greek yogurts give me (and really wish they didn't) and which I can't explain because I think it's the sucralose but I'm usually good with artificial sweeteners.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member

Also, excited for these!
    upc7o2fv3dv0.jpeg
    tlsq6wjxu4q8.jpeg

My weakness, coffee! I can't wait to try the Starbucks creamers, especially white mocha! That used to be my favorite thing to get until I started counting calories. Caramel will be good too!

I love Sparkling Ice drinks, report back after trying it!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited July 2019
    81cZiEg670L._SX700_.jpg

Bought these recently online & they're so glittery!

These are also really comfy.

81-IkTFwVSL._SX700_.jpg

I bought both on www.6pm.com
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81cZiEg670L._SX700_.jpg

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81-IkTFwVSL._SX700_.jpg

Looks delicious.
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    v38nhis91m6b.png

Oh yum!!! Heath bars are my favorite candy bar and it seems I am always getting ice cream cakes on my birthday (July heat kind of dictates that). I know what I'll be asking for next year! :smile:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited July 2019

How is this spam?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    On another note do they put different sugar alcohols in Chilly Cow ice cream than Halo Top & Enlightened?
    it seems that Chilly Cow & Arctic Zero non dairy wreck my stomach like nothing else!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    BTW: if you live near one of the Subway test locations for the new Halo Top milkshakes... they're available now :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    i5o5riw6fa3d.jpeg