Who’s your gym crush?

Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    ^^ That gal up there....unfortunately for me, she doesn't ACTUALLY go to my gym though ;-)
  • colleenklock
    colleenklock Posts: 1 Member
    There was this cute guy I liked looking at. Went to a new dentist, it was him! #wishihadmorecavities
  • ninjastud
    ninjastud Posts: 3 Member
    nelliepag wrote: »
    No gym crush, however I think I do have a fan club there! A bunch of older creepers that won’t stop watching me! So I pretend they are my fans! That way I don’t freak out on them!

You don't need a gym crush: you are in love with yourself.
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Wish I had one!
  • Phoenixsunflr
    Phoenixsunflr Posts: 78 Member
    There’s this really cute 71 year old man I’ve made quite the acquaintance with. Unfortunately for me, he’s married.
    Hahah that’s adorable! Maybe wait and year or two and he’ll be single again 😋
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I might have a new one....

I just might.

Please share! Haha 😆

She warms up with my max in the squat rack.

When she does the step-mill, the step-mill begs for mercy.

Yoga pants send her messages requesting her to wear them.

She is the 'After Photo's... After Photo.

Related to Chuck Norris from the sounds of it.
  • Phoenixsunflr
    There was this cute guy I liked looking at. Went to a new dentist, it was him! #wishihadmorecavities

Wow! Sounds like a scene from a movie! Did u chat him up? And be like .. oh heyyy I know you ! You go to my gym ... etc lol
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    There’s this really cute 71 year old man I’ve made quite the acquaintance with. Unfortunately for me, he’s married.
    Hahah that’s adorable! Maybe wait and year or two and he’ll be single again 😋

Thought you were going to say wait a year or two and then she’d be old enough to date him :D
  • Phoenixsunflr

Thought you were going to say wait a year or two and then she’d be old enough to date him :D [/quote]

Hahahahaha
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member
    Most of the time I’m busy in my music or reps in the gym.. So never thought about showing off or having a crush on anyone till now. Food for thought😉🤔
  • jedoubleday
    jedoubleday Posts: 479 Member
    I did not know this was a thing. I kind of keep to myself at the gym and do my own thing. Its my safe place humm maybe I will have to look around.
  • Phoenixsunflr
    Sharsou wrote: »
    Most of the time I’m busy in my music or reps in the gym.. So never thought about showing off or having a crush on anyone till now. Food for thought😉🤔
    I did not know this was a thing. I kind of keep to myself at the gym and do my own thing. Its my safe place humm maybe I will have to look around.

You boys are missing out. Lots of great perks to having a secret gym crush. They get you through those tough moments and I hit a new PB every time! 😜 as well as stealing glances never hurt anyone as long as you don’t get busted and they don’t get creeped out. It’s too late for me I already creeped out mine but you guys have a fighting chance to not mess up lmaoooo
  • Sharsou
    Sharsou Posts: 8,844 Member

You boys are missing out. Lots of great perks to having a secret gym crush. They get you through those tough moments and I hit a new PB every time! 😜 as well as stealing glances never hurt anyone as long as you don’t get busted and they don’t get creeped out. It’s too late for me I already creeped out mine but you guys have a fighting chance to not mess up lmaoooo

You might wanna share your experience, so that we novice don’t commit the same mistake :)
  • Phoenixsunflr

You might wanna share your experience, so that we novice don’t commit the same mistake :)

Ok I’ll share my mistakes (srs)

1. Don’t follow him around the gym with every exercise just so u can be close to him
    2. Don’t look at him too much. He can see you gawking through mirrors. But I can’t help it
    3. Don’t make eye contact. I couldn’t help myself. He’s so dang cute
    4. Don’t lock eyes on his butt. His friends are seeing it all
    5. Don’t walk past him a million times for no real purpose. I mean I kinda did that just to put myself on the map.

I guess if you avoid all of these mistakes I’ve made you will have better luck lmaoooo

• Danw586
    Danw586 Posts: 237 Member

Ok I’ll share my mistakes (srs)

1. Don’t follow him around the gym with every exercise just so u can be close to him
    2. Don’t look at him too much. He can see you gawking through mirrors. But I can’t help it
    3. Don’t make eye contact. I couldn’t help myself. He’s so dang cute
    4. Don’t lock eyes on his butt. His friends are seeing it all
    5. Don’t walk past him a million times for no real purpose. I mean I kinda did that just to put myself on the map.

I guess if you avoid all of these mistakes I’ve made you will have better luck lmaoooo

I've caught a few women doing this haha
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    The machines and weights at the gym are the only things I have eyes for at the gym 😍
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

[ stealing glances never hurt anyone as long as you don’t get busted and they don’t get creeped out. ]

So, pressing my nose to the glass, watching a womenz hot yoga class, while drinking a mocha, protein drink (with a shot of a little extra something special that I sneaked into the building from my gym bag) is too obvious ?

drat.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    The machines and weights at the gym are the only things I have eyes for at the gym 😍

giphy.gif
  • lg013
    lg013 Posts: 215 Member
    Oh man, I am not a fan of gym pick ups. I’m there to be in the zone and do the gym for me...if some guy is watching me or making a bunch of comments...I’m off to the ladies only gym to hide.

My gym crush is my workout bud, Ruth. She’s 85 and can do a mean set of leg lifts and HIIT. She always tells me to run another mile or do another set...so she keeps me going Bc I want to be her when I am her age. She went missing for about 10 days and I was concerned she might have passed away...but alas, she was back last week. Phew.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I need to get out of this one horse town so I can get a gym crush. Where do crushable gym crushes gym?