July 25 Sign In

2»

Replies

• hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    July 24 & 25: pass days 4 & 5
    two unexpected 12hr work days just left me so exhausted I couldn't find the energy to get even 20 minutes of activity which I would consider enough for this challenge. Was so close to the WC. Will try again in Aug. for sure and will keep logging in for the rest if July.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    exercise yes
    calories yes well under
    tracking yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    7/25
    Pass # 5 was planned. No tracking.

@TerriRichardson112 Congratulations and Happy Anniversary on your 53rd...what a remarkable testament to a committed relationship! Thank you for sharing your pictures. Loved the fairy village pics!
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,767 Member
    Yes... HIIT
    Yes
    Yes

Happy Anniv Terri!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Today for me... a long day and 3 x Yes
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,410 Member
    3x yes

6 no
    19 yes

1. May 22 yes 9 no/31
    2. June 22 yes 8 no/30
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Double workout day -- 57 minutes of arm strength this morning, 1.5 mile treadmill walk after work

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

Beautiful photos, @TerriRichardson112! Happy Anniversary! Have a fantastic trip!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    @TerriRichardson112 congratulations and thank you for sharing the pics!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 20 min gardening 35 degrees today so no walk!
    Calories yes Tracking yes
  • MadDuck62
    MadDuck62 Posts: 159 Member
    7/25/2019

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes

I was not very active today, but I got in two walks totaling 20 minutes and 10 minutes on the elliptical. I did eat well under my budget.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Yes x3. 45 minutes biking, 25 minutes walk
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Yes X’s 3
    5:15am boot camp and 3 hours of gardening. Stayed underon calories by 15 with no eat backs.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Uh oh. I grabbed a handful of nuts this morning and realized I had done the same thing yesterday morning but neglected to enter them. Not only does that change tracking to a “No”, but it took me just over my calorie goal. So Pass Day 5 for yesterday.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,763 Member
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes
  • ShareASmile
    ShareASmile Posts: 195 Member
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes on the treadmill and several short walks at work
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes

Happy Anniversary @TerriRichardson112! 53 years is a beautiful accomplishment!
  • Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes walking at lunch
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No just over because I had dessert rats!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

2nd pass day today... had some guests over tonight and made lasagna and angel food cake with strawberry and whipped cream. I only just went over so don’t feel too badly about it, but just ran out of time to balance it out with extra exercise!
  • Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

yes, yes, yes,

Humid but cool and overcast. No sunscreen required. Maybe 800 or 900 calories of climb. Knee was not quite right so I walked a bit. Had the place mostly to myself. Wore heart monitor. Been thinking about that lately. 80 percent is what that looked like. 90 minutes at 90 percent, I think that is days gone by. I can still keep moving though.
    Maybe I better go camping.
    I am 7700 short of my climb goal for the month and what 6 days left to pull that off?
    Could happen but not all that likely.
    Gots to be fun, gots to be fun... gotta remind myself of that.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    I'm on a getaway long weekend and am still tracking! I have a yes x 3 for Wednesday and Thursday. Just had forgotten to post
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,953 Member
    June 25
    Ex 70 mins
    Deficit: 148
    Tracked all
    Ate at home 🎉
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited July 2019
    molly3210 wrote: »
    I'm on a getaway long weekend and am still tracking! I have a yes x 3 for Wednesday and Thursday. Just had forgotten to post

Good to hear! I've been home and NOT tracking...except we did go on a day trip with friends. I don't subject them to my nutrition plan/counting...and I forgive myself for those days. :)

@MadisonMolly2017 "Ate at home" is always the way to go for tracking. When I get off track it is for the very reason that I ate somewhere other than home.

@Intrinsicat "had some guests over tonight and made lasagna and angel food cake with strawberry and whipped cream. I only just went over so don’t feel too badly about it, but just ran out of time to balance it out with extra exercise!" Preparing for guests has a way of getting us off balance.