Donnie's OMAD Weight Loss Journey Thread

2»

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You are doing great!!!! It is a marathon not a sprint ---just do what feels right to you at whatever that pace may be! We are all here to cheer you on!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I second Joe - eat what will keep you on the OMAD path. I tend to eat healthy naturally (in phases) so it does't feel "diety" to eat healthy to me...but I also go through phases where only fast food will make me feel satiated, and those days, I eat the fast food LOL
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    That is so true...when I tried to follow strictly, I fell off the wagon big time. As I am a carb lover, I just have to have carbs on my OMAD. So, I just cut down on my carbs to a level which I can still be happy with myself and with no mood swings. Do what works for you and slowly but surely the weight will fall off. Just hang in there and do not give up! :)
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Good luck. You can do it! I keep a couple bottles of sugar free flavors for water (like Mio, but I get generic). It helps with drinking alot of water.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WOO! You're doing great!!! Take those baby steps if you need to. This is your journey... you do it however you can :)
  • donaldstokley
    donaldstokley Posts: 18 Member
    4th week down I lost 6 lbs since last week. Had a good week still struggling on the weekend. Especially this weekend we took a spontaneous trip out of town so I ended up eating more that I should have and also outside of my normal meal hours. Just thankful I still had a loss I was super worried I over did it this weekend and was going to gain.

Height: 6'2
    Starting Weight: 533 pounds
    Current Weight: 512.8
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Nice work! Sounds like you're getting a good grasp on it <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Congrats on your 6lbs!!! Keep up the good work :+1:
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Just remember that those little unplanned meals/days are temporary. Just get back in to the swing of things the next day :) You got this!!