Who needs motivated? Well ALL ABOARD THE MOTIVATION TRAIN!!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ

Replies

• Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    HOPE EVERYONE (who celebrates it any) HAD A FABULOUS FORTH!!!

Soo...Yesterday was my birthday...and I thought I'd be really sad..again (I haven't taken bdays so well since I turned 40)...But it turned out pretty nice, beautifully actually. TURNS OUT ALL THESE YEARS, ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TAKE A LOOK AROUND AT ALL OF MY MANY BLESSINGS, BE GRATEFUL AND I COULD HAVE STARTED ENJOYING MY "MIDDLE AGE" BIRTHDAYS ALOT SOONER!โค๐ŸŽ†

Anyone else suffer a midlife crisis yet?๐Ÿ‘€ Lol

Also Happy Birthday!
  • bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    Pinch of sea salt and a cup of water. Tricks your body into thinking you ate but you don't really consume any calories. Has saved me many times

Homemade electrolyte drink? Seems reasonable.

I'm going to counter and suggest that "tricking your body" sounds like a quasi-disordered way to view food. If you're struggling with hunger I'd bet a meaningful amount of money you're trying to sustain an unsustainable loss rate for the amount of fat you have to lose OR you're not skilled at budgeting your calories over the course of the day and blowing through them too quickly.

Guilty! At times anyway...today was one of those days! I'm not above an ocassional 'body tricking' ruse.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935 Member

Soo...Yesterday was my birthday...and I thought I'd be really sad..again (I haven't taken bdays so well since I turned 40)...But it turned out pretty nice, beautifully actually. TURNS OUT ALL THESE YEARS, ALL I HAD TO DO WAS TAKE A LOOK AROUND AT ALL OF MY MANY BLESSINGS, BE GRATEFUL AND I COULD HAVE STARTED ENJOYING MY "MIDDLE AGE" BIRTHDAYS ALOT SOONER!โค๐ŸŽ†

Can't relate... I have been 24 for 10 years.... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹Good Mindset
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019

Glad you had a wonderful birthday! Getting older is a humbling experience. Some days I feel like it truly sucks, but 'all' days I'm thankful and feel blessed to be healthy and to see another day. I had some of my younger Zumba buddies laughing before class yesterday... to amuse them I started doing squats, with my knees creaking to the beat! Gotta find humor!

Thanks Hun...& a healthy & hearty sense of humor will make this journey called middle age that much sweeter.๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™โค
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    edited July 2019
    I WANT SO BADLY TO BE A COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDER!!! Im so close...But I'm struggling sooo much with consistantly...both w/ diet & lifting routine. I have such an all or nothing mentality. UGH, ANY ADVICE?๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

zrvwbddi07ae.jpg
  • bjdavidson964
    I WANT SO BADLY TO BE A COMPETITIVE BODYBUILDER!!! Im so close...But I'm struggling sooo much with consistantly...both w/ diet & lifting routine. I have such an all or nothing mentality. UGH, ANY ADVICE?๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ

zrvwbddi07ae.jpg

That gray area between 'all' or 'nothing' is definitely a rough place to be. Is this something you can sign up for in advance? Paying a registration fee and knowing that you have a date looming closer and closer could be the swift kick needed to get you in gear! Have you stuck to calorie goal or lifted today?
  • bjdavidson964

Glad you had a wonderful birthday! Getting older is a humbling experience. Some days I feel like it truly sucks, but 'all' days I'm thankful and feel blessed to be healthy and to see another day. I had some of my younger Zumba buddies laughing before class yesterday... to amuse them I started doing squats, with my knees creaking to the beat! Gotta find humor!

Thanks Hun...& a healthy & hearty sense of humor will make this journey called middle age that much sweeter.๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™โค

You get to the point where you don't care and think *kitten* it! I'm STILL a bad maama jamma!
  • Jamie2663

Can't relate... I have been 24 for 10 years.... ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹Good Mindset

My 15yr old told me I had to stop telling people that, because it was "getting weird" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
  • Jamie2663
    Last night I got a whole new motivation. I have been doing the 21 Day Fix exercise video (not the meal plan). And my 5 year old daughter asked if she could do it with me. So there we are mother & daughter doing planks. The next round was burpees. Half way through my daughter looks and me and says "maybe you can get as good as me, I am the burpee queen". She wasn't wrong :) Love that it is something I could do and spend time with my kids :)
  • bjdavidson964
    Last night I got a whole new motivation. I have been doing the 21 Day Fix exercise video (not the meal plan). And my 5 year old daughter asked if she could do it with me. So there we are mother & daughter doing planks. The next round was burpees. Half way through my daughter looks and me and says "maybe you can get as good as me, I am the burpee queen". She wasn't wrong :) Love that it is something I could do and spend time with my kids :)

Love it!
  • My family, especially my son, are my motivation. MyHealth is also a motivation, but I mostly just want to be around for everyone
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019

zrvwbddi07ae.jpg

That gray area between 'all' or 'nothing' is definitely a rough place to be. Is this something you can sign up for in advance? Paying a registration fee and knowing that you have a date looming closer and closer could be the swift kick needed to get you in gear! Have you stuck to calorie goal or lifted today?

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ I have been off & off...I think my depression plays a huge part in it. I'm learning to live in that grey area called "moderation" though.๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜Œ

How are you today, gorgeous??
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019

I love this for you! Children can be the greatest motivators, WITHOUT even trying...thankx, This brought me joy!!โคโคโค
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    edited July 2019
    Good Morning Warriors!

Self love is very important..so is kindness to others..
    Let's try a fun exercise...
    Everyone use 3 positive words to describe YOURSELF ( 3 sentences) & then say something kind, you've observed, about any one in this thread...annnd GO!

fuzvpwl1nib4.jpg
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    I'm outgoing, I'm good at public speaking and I'm really really trying hard to be happy.๐Ÿ’™

@Jamie26316 you are so funny and kind hearted, I always feel happy after reading a response from you!๐Ÿ˜Š

@bjdavidson964 You, darling are so open and honest and non judgmental, i
    I think it makes everyone feel so much more comfortable being honest about their struggles and to ask for help!โค
  • riolith1
    riolith1 Posts: 1 Member
    Ok, I'll start...IM HUNGRY...REALLY REALLY HUNGRY...BUT I dont want to give in and I wont... but I could use some suggestions on how to make the hunger pains a bit less...well, painful...ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVISE???

I usually have a quick nap or keep myself busy to be honest! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
  • You can add me!
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019
    Time to take a lil social media break...across the board ( I do it every so often to keep my sanity)..see ya in a week or so..KEEP BEING FIT & FABULOUS MFP fam! โœŒ&โค
  • Mouse816
    Mouse816 Posts: 35 Member
    edited July 2019
    Looking to get some Apple Watch challenges in and find some friends on MFP for support and motivation.
    If anyone wants to add me to their apple watch, it's - mouse816 - Trying to get on the train too!!
  • queen4evr125
    queen4evr125 Posts: 20 Member
    The one thing to never forget on yout weight loss journey is that you must talie it one moment at a time. When you miss your established weight loss mark, stop beating yourself up! Instead become more focused on the goals that you are working to achieve. I have been 637 lbs.( now 267.6) and I have had my good days as well as oreo cookie ice cream days where several helpings seemed to sooth my soul.( it didn't really !!!!) But I learned to stop obsessing over every calorie , weigh in , meal. Staying in the weight loss race is how we win. Does it matter if you cross the finish line first?...or if you cross the finish line at all ! I believe crossing it is more important. So stay focused and remember that you are not alone in this weight loss journey.