How do I get legs like this?

Replies

• Scotty2HotPie
    Scotty2HotPie Posts: 143 Member
    jfvtri9v0yuw.jpeg

??

Squats / Deadlifts / Lunges ...... Repeat 2 x per week.

Yeah... there's lot's of iso exercises that help too, but any leg workout needs at least one of the big three, preferable more or all.

And eat... especially protein. Lot's of protein.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    And also in the pic, crazy low levels of BF. To @Phirrgus's point, @JBanx256 is one of the few people I know that is able to keep that level of definition and low BF near year round in a healthy manner. Oh, and don't forget lots of flexing.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    And also in the pic, crazy low levels of BF. To @Phirrgus's point, @JBanx256 is one of the few people I know that is able to keep that level of definition and low BF near year round in a healthy manner. Oh, and don't forget lots of flexing.

@mom23mangos, good mention on doing it healthy. I've known folks that get into a pretty unhealthy mindset chasing that definition.

Me...I know what to do, but being perfectly honest...I'm just not ready to make that kind of sacrifice yet lol.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Be extremely sensitive and dedicated to training.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Ask your ancestors - they are responsible the way you are built.
  • EmilyGray345
    EmilyGray345 Posts: 22 Member
    zlu4s9laix1q.jpeg
  • Commander_Keen
    Commander_Keen Posts: 1,181 Member
    Smithers, look at her completely. Arm, small waist, shoulders,
  • MamboRumba
    MamboRumba Posts: 423 Member
    Why don’t you contact her on social media and ask?

(Or, any other body inspo girl you like)

Calf machine, Leg Press machine, lunges, squats ......both with weight.....and, for cardio workouts....dancing such as ballet and step aerobics.

Build up your stamina with endurance exercises to make sure every single leg workout counts. It is a large muscle group that uses a lot of energy during workouts. Practice breathing exercises to pace your energy.

You are going to eat a clean bodybuilder diet. You are building, repairing and protecting (from leg injuries) your leg muscles. Take good care during calf training. Calves are prone to excessive pain if trained too hard and incorrectly.

One day at a time. Stay focus.

If you have the genetics you can do it! Legs are a muscle!

One of the easier body part to bulk up.
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    tec9goo wrote: »
    Steroids sometimes too
    Why is that always an assumption? The lifter OP posted (assuming it's the same lifter in all shots, same tat rt arm in two shots) may just be someone who has that level of dedication and drive. Lots of them out there.

Even if she does use steroids, it's not a guarantee for success or substitute for training & nutrition.
    Plenty of steroid users with pretty lackluster physiques (quite often very imbalanced either due to lack of training/prioritizing certain bodyparts over others or simply genetic limitations)

Now that you mention it, I did have one good friend who used fairly heavily and although he had mass, he just didn't look that great.
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Steroids sometimes too
    Why is that always an assumption? The lifter OP posted (assuming it's the same lifter in all shots, same tat rt arm in two shots) may just be someone who has that level of dedication and drive. Lots of them out there.

Enhancements takes the same dedication and drive as natural it just allows more work to be possible.

Most people are not extremely sensitive to training naturally and can't achieve that look without anabolics in their training career at some pount no matter how much dedication and drive.

Much more common than not. Definitely not assumed "always".

Maybe so Chief - I do not pretend to know the sport as well as you do :) It just seems that any discussion regarding someone with an outstanding physique inevitably brings claims of steroid use which then derails the thread away from that all important work and diet. That's all.
  • wiigelec
    wiigelec Posts: 503 Member
    edited July 2019
    "How do I get legs like this?"

Step 1) stop comparing yourself to other people
    Step 2) get as strong as possible using barbell training (squat press deadlift)
    Step 3) not care anymore because you are the strongest version of yourself, have been refined by the hard work it took you to get there and your legs look like what they need to look like for you to be who you are
  • tec9goo
    tec9goo Posts: 119 Member
    Steroids sometimes too

I said sometimes...
  • Phirrgus
    Steroids sometimes too

I said sometimes...

You did, and Chief corrected me, so conceded. I would just rather talk about the methods used than the questionable supplement that's always brought up.