Work out gear

ygonza1
ygonza1 Posts: 3 Member
Does having work out clothes like cute stuff motivate you to work out do you feel comfortablewearing a sports bra alone to work out would it be inappropriateat planet fitness?
4ntb2yntdcav.jpg
t3v32fusu2vy.jpg

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    I feel comfortable in whatever fits at that time and allows me to move comfortably.
  • lg013
    lg013 Posts: 215 Member
    edited July 2019
    It actually does help motivate me Bc I reward myself with nice workout clothes when I hit goals. It’s like armor I suit up in. I do make sure it’s designed by reputable companies that take fit, support, and movement into account first...

I don’t work out in just my sports bra, sometimes I wear a crop shirt or tie up my shirt to a crop though. My legs have really gotten into shape so sometimes I wear small shorts Bc I feel comfortable in them. I’d have no issues with someone working out in a sports bra at my gym—you do you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!