Women 200lb+, Let's Aim High This July!!!

12345679»

Replies

• Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    I exercised every day, but I had too many high calorie days. I’m up 2 1/2 pounds from the beginning of the month and don’t see myself hitting my weight goal. Ramping up the weight training always increases my hunger. I have to manage myself better when I’m at parties and even on cheat days and I have to make sure I eat higher protein. Sets me up for my August goals I guess.
  • bibi12378
    bibi12378 Posts: 27 Member
    I ended the month with only -2lbs lost. A lot less than I was shooting for but better than gaining I guess. Going to have to step it up in August!
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Momjogger wrote: »
    I exercised every day, but I had too many high calorie days. I’m up 2 1/2 pounds from the beginning of the month and don’t see myself hitting my weight goal. Ramping up the weight training always increases my hunger. I have to manage myself better when I’m at parties and even on cheat days and I have to make sure I eat higher protein. Sets me up for my August goals I guess.

Focusing on the calorie intake will get you more results even if you reduce the exercise. Consider working out 4 days a week only, and reduce the cals. If the working out makes you extra hungry, as you have suggested it is counter productive. I don't know your weight -so I'm unclear on your current situation, if you are already fairly close to your goal weight, it might not make that big a deal, but if you are 50 lbs away, it might mean focusing on the cals and reducing the exercise might get you more results. Just my 2c.
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    bibi12378 wrote: »
    I ended the month with only -2lbs lost. A lot less than I was shooting for but better than gaining I guess. Going to have to step it up in August!

Take it - a loss is a loss, and move forward. That's good results.