New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    7tg0tvcwqaww.jpeg
    These are fantastic. I like them just as much or maybe even more than their nacho cheese tortilla chips.

I've been pondering but....spice factor for someone who is verrrrrry sensitive to spicy?
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    7tg0tvcwqaww.jpeg
    These are fantastic. I like them just as much or maybe even more than their nacho cheese tortilla chips.

I've been pondering but....spice factor for someone who is verrrrrry sensitive to spicy?

To me, they had a true depth of flavor, and really tasted like the type of taco pictured on the package. They weren’t hot and spicy, just flavorful spicy in my opinion. I also bought a box of the chili lime flavor, but haven’t tried them yet. I’m predicting that those will be on the hotter side of the spice spectrum.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    7tg0tvcwqaww.jpeg

To me, they had a true depth of flavor, and really tasted like the type of taco pictured on the package. They weren’t hot and spicy, just flavorful spicy in my opinion. I also bought a box of the chili lime flavor, but haven’t tried them yet. I’m predicting that those will be on the hotter side of the spice spectrum.

LOL yeah. Chili lime was never an option.

I mean, even the bbq chips were too bold for me.

But maybe I'll hit up a gnc and buy a bag to try.

• Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    7tg0tvcwqaww.jpeg

I'm a totally oversensitive to spice and I enjoyed these. You can even taste the lettuce flavor, it's totally crazy how spot on they are.
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    zwqielm45sxa.jpeg

I tried the pink lemonade blueberries today. They have a nice flavor, which is distinctly different from regular blueberries. They were very good mixed with regular blueberries and some watermelon. I’d definitely buy them again.

The cross that produced pink lemonade blueberry was made in 1991. Funny I'd never heard of them before....
    https://biodiverseed.com/post/116340807448/pink-lemonade-blueberry-a-complex-hybrid-involving

• canadjineh
    hgycta wrote: »
    It’s here o.o
    i5ybsj7i1mnn.png
    vd6uslvxy0qf.png

Mmmm, yum... My favorite, lol, coloured powder flavour!! YIKES 60g carb = 4 Tbsp sugar in this drink. Haven't seen it at our Starbucks...
  • canadjineh
    hgycta wrote: »
    Never tried any of this stuff so I’m pretty excited!
    Also, I’ve heard some people rave about the beyond burger patties, does anyone have any serving suggestions for making them? :)

We tried them once because they were half off at our local Safeway one day. We just grilled them on our BBQ. They are seriously meaty in taste & texture. And we do like our homemade beef or buffalo or kangaroo burgers at my house. SUPEREXPENSIVE though. I'd only buy again if they were on for half price. Reg price in Toronto (for example) is $17 for a 4 pack. https://yamchops.com/products/beyond-meat-the-beyond-burger-2-pack
  • siftha
    siftha Posts: 1 Member
    I swear by the Trimino Protein infused water, 7G of protein and no artificial sweeteners, just good ole stevia. Good for diabetics like me. Fav flavor is the Orchard. Getting off soda's was a challenge but Trimino made it possible.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    7tg0tvcwqaww.jpeg

I'm a totally oversensitive to spice and I enjoyed these. You can even taste the lettuce flavor, it's totally crazy how spot on they are.

I think y'all convinced me to try these. I usually don't like the whey-ish wang of Quest's chips, but we'll see. :smile:
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    7tg0tvcwqaww.jpeg

I think y'all convinced me to try these. I usually don't like the whey-ish wang of Quest's chips, but we'll see. :smile:

I notice that whey flavor a lot with the cheesier ones but def not this one. I hope you like it!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »
    nhenbvy21qre.jpg
    There is no question in my mind that it is way too early for pumpkin products. That being said, I will definitely try one, in October.

Yeah, I absolutely love fall but refuse to jump onboard until September!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    We're either going to Seattle chocolate company for a tour or to Fran's to buy chocolate. My aunt loves Theo's and Fran's. Theo's is booked, there's too many of us.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    We're either going to Seattle chocolate company for a tour or to Fran's to buy chocolate. My aunt loves Theo's and Fran's. Theo's is booked, there's too many of us.

Fran's truffles are really good. We also had a white chocolate sesame bar there, which I did not care for, but my husband loved.

You can still go to the Theo factory store even if you can't take the tour. They have samples of their bars in the store, plus some filled chocolates that you can't get elsewhere. I had a caramelized onion chocolate. It was weird and I loved it.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    lisaepell wrote: »
    nhenbvy21qre.jpg
    There is no question in my mind that it is way too early for pumpkin products. That being said, I will definitely try one, in October.

Yeah, I absolutely love fall but refuse to jump onboard until September!

I haven’t cared for any of the pumpkin spice candy I’ve tried, but, generally, for me, it’s never too early for pumpkin spice!
    They have the cappuccino here year round now at the gas station I go to.
    I wonder if Built Bars will come out with a pumpkin spice bar. I would try that.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yeah, I mean Halloween is my favorite holiday and I adore pumpkin spice, but I guess I just like food to match the ambiance lol. I don't eat much soup in the summer either.
  • Ashley5260
    Ashley5260 Posts: 1 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »

In my opinion Fran's is way better than Seattle Chocolate company. Also, you can find Seattle chocolate company bars (large variety) in nearly every grocery store in western WA so you could try them without going to the store