I am officially NO LONGER OBESE!!!!!!!!!

wmweeza
wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
I started out at 263 pounds, I am now 173! All done with CICO, though I did add in a gym membership 3 months ago. Thanks for all the support these last few years. I still have 40 pounds to go, but I'll take it slow and steady...eventually I'll get there

Replies

• LouVee186000
    LouVee186000 Posts: 81 Member
    wmweeza wrote: »
    I started out at 263 pounds, I am now 173! All done with CICO, though I did add in a gym membership 3 months ago. Thanks for all the support these last few years. I still have 40 pounds to go, but I'll take it slow and steady...eventually I'll get there

CONGRATS!
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    wowee many congrats well done you xx
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,581 Member
    Good for you!!!! <3
  • SoaringOccamy
    SoaringOccamy Posts: 57 Member
    I am so happy for you! That must make you want to jump for joy. :heart:
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Congratulations 🎈🎵🎶🎵🎈
  • zamirasoni
    zamirasoni Posts: 89 Member
    Congratulations!!! <3
  • wyeth84
    wyeth84 Posts: 35 Member
    well done! congrats!!!!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Congratulations!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    awesome- WTG!!!!!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    I am so excited for you!

I hope to be done with obese by the time I have my doctor's visit on the 26th. However, at this point it only looks likely if I can also grow an inch, as I haven't lost anythiy in the last week.
  • biddrafter
    biddrafter Posts: 3 Member
    Amazing work wmweeza!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    I started at about 260. My goal is 170. I am so glad to know for sure it can be done! Congratulations on your success!
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    You must feel wonderful! I'm 7lbs from that goal myself and I cannot wait!! Thanks for the inspiration and congratulations!! Another 40 after that for me too... :)
  • sweetpickle1004
    sweetpickle1004 Posts: 35 Member
    Congratulations 🎉!!!!!
  • WSwalknLAC9000
    WSwalknLAC9000 Posts: 57 Member
    That is awesome, “you go girl!” I am happy for you. Reading your post title made me have instant recollection of how it felt when I broke out of the obese level of body fat. It is nice to hear and see your successes! Slow & steady is always a great path to chose!
    Best wishes,
    Dennis
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Congratulations!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I don’t think any of us can appreciate how difficult it’s been to be where you were, being on a walker, and how far you’ve come. I bet you feel like a new person! Keep on killing it!
  • GummiMundi
    GummiMundi Posts: 396 Member
    Way to go! Congratulations! :)
  • meabea
    meabea Posts: 30 Member
    That's so motivating! Thanks for sharing this. My goal is to get under "obese" and it's really helpful to hear your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!