14 July - 5.6kg (12.3 lbs) to loose
    16 July - 5.6kg (12.3 lbs) to loose
    21 July - 5.5 kg (12.1 lbs) to loose
    26 July - 4.8 kg (10.5 lbs) to loose
    27 July - 4.5kg (9.9 lbs) to loose
    28 July - 4.5kg (9.9 lbs) to loose
    Next weigh-in will be 3 Aug

Good evening OMADers <3

Its roughly 10pm and the temperature has gone down to 3°C and my face has started to freeze :lol::lol::lol: And you know what DH said? That its great as I will be burning more calories :sweat_smile:

Didn't weigh myself this morning as I am trying not to be so scale crazy. So, my next weigh-in will be this Saturday...that is if I can wait that long... :lol: I OMAD at 1pm this afternoon and my total calories for today is 1015 calories. I managed to exercised 40 mins this evening too :) As for liquid, did badly today...till now, I only managed roughly 2 litres :(

That's all for today as I have nothing much to report...

Take care and have a wonderful Tuesday, you guys <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Good evening OMADers <3

It has been a cold and rainy day here and its now 10.30pm. Nothing much to report... I think my life is pretty boring... :lol::lol: As usual, I will drive my kids to school and the to our little shop as we open at 11am. Will OMAD around 11ish - 2ish..really depending on how busy we are. The total calories for today = 1100 calories. Exercised for 40 mins this evening which I am happy with. As for liquid, failed big time today :(

My 2 kids are really driving me up the walls today :( Even DH loss his temper :(

Oh well...tomorrow will be a better day...fingers cross!

Take care everyone and have a wonderful Thursday <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Still amazed you manage 40 mins of exercise - I don't even have kids full time and I still manage to put it off, and CERTAINLY would struggle to talk myself into 40 mins LMAO
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 <3 I try my hardest to get the exercise in... but sometimes, I fail :(
  • jadepearl
    Good evening OMADers <3

Think I got out of bed with my wrong foot :( Everything just went wrong... :( Alarm didn't ring, late for school, late to open the shop, DH wanted Mee Goreng for lunch and that's what I had for my OMAD. However, everything that can go wrong, went wrong. :( It was just not satisfying enough..so, I begun to crave for other stuff. So, the food which I ate for today are Mee Goreng, 4 Arnott's Mint Cookie, 1 Mandarin Orange, 1 Banana, 1 Chocolate Covered Ice-Cream Bar & Peanut Butter Soft Bread Sandwich. The total damage for today - 1476 calories. So, that means I will have to exercise for at least 1 hour to pay for the damage for today...fingers cross that I will be able to exercise for 1 hour. As for liquid, 2 pots of tea, 1 diet soda and 1 litre water so far... AF came once again...good golly...2x in a month? :( I have failed today :(:(:(

This weekend won't be much help either as we are going down to the big city to meet up with our family once again :(

Hope you guys are having a better day than little old me :)

• jadepearl
    Roughly about 9.30pm here now and I am happy to say I managed to zumba for 60 mins...hopefully it will burn some calories. DH bought some grapes earlier and without thinking, I was eating it. However, I am thankful that I did as my cravings stopped after I ate a cup of it. Oh well...wasn't successful in OMAD today but...let's see what tomorrow will bring...fingers cross!!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    That is okay.....tomorrow is a new day! You are still doing good!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Nice work balancing out your extra cals with the zumba! I do remember loving zumba back in the day <3
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @volgirl1322 & @mistymeadows2005 <3 I guess today was not a good day either... :(
  • jadepearl
    edited August 2019
    Good evening OMADers <3

Today became a binge day for me...:(
    Woke-up feeling down... I know that I should not be feeling like this but I guess I am a human after all. August is the time I loss my #1 due to a miscarriage :( I thought I have gotten this in check but I guess with this bloody weather and meeting up with family tomorrow, driving down to the big city.... everything just cave down on me and I am totally out... Had to go to a bigger town, roughly 30 mins away to get groceries. Kids wanted McDonalds. So, I had McChicken & Cheese, several Fries and Diet Coke. Then, I had a soft serve ice-cream. I closed my OMAD with that. But guess what? That didn't happen. Met a friend there and she thought my DS was my #1 and I had to explain that he is actually my #2 as I miscarriage with my #1. My kids started to asking why is DS not #1, etc, etc, etc? That was it...everything went down hill after that. Got home, without thinking, I started eating bananas as it was just beside me. DH asked if I was depressed or something as he said I have already ate 4 bananas. I stopped after that. That didn't last long as I was cooking Ramen Noodles and eating it within that same hour. Right now, I truly hate myself for not able to control myself. I can't exercise now as I am still full with food. So, I guess I will try to exercise later in the evening.....fingers cross!

I don't think I can do better tomorrow either as I am meeting my family in the big city. Will be driving 3 hours just to meet them. Can't say no as its one of my Uncle's 70th birthday. I have to eat normal as I really don't need anyone lecturing me about "you have to eat to live, etc, etc"

This is ME today....

a4whfa7hwh8j.jpg
  • Ooh that looks nice!
    We all fall a little every now and then. I think that keeps us sane, the key is to get back right after it..
    I also had a non scheduled cheat day on Sunday too (which rarely ever happens). Well I did walk almost 20 thousand steps so i was hungry!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah babe, we all have those days - the beauty of OMAD is that you CAN have a few days "off the wagon" and it won't kill ya - back on board and you're good to go!
  • volgirl1322
    Yep and with OMAD so easy to hop right back on!!!
  • jadepearl
    @SoulSisterSoulBrother - Thank you <3 20 thousand steps..that's amazing :+1:

@mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 I am just a softie, I guess :blush:

@volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Yes, I will hop right back on :)
  • jadepearl
    edited August 2019
    Y2Week3
    07 July - 7kg (15.4 lbs) to loose
    09 July - 6.5kg (14.3 lbs) to loose
    11 July - 6.5kg (14.3 lbs) to loose
    12 July - 6.4kg (14 lbs) to loose
    13 July - 6kg (13.2 lbs) to loose
    Next weigh-in will be 10 Aug

Good evening OMADers <3

I am back after a good cry :) Some years are harder than others but I guess every Mother goes through that. Oh well...that's life.

Got back up on the wagon...it was tough but I did it. OMAD at 12pm today and made Thai Shrimp Paste Fried Rice (Khao Klook Kapi) as that's what DH wanted. I also had grapes, Scotch Fingers dipped in Hot Chocolate. The total calories = 1079 calories. I managed to exercise for 40 mins this evening too which I am happy with. Hopefully, come Saturday, I won't be too upset with my weigh-in...fingers cross!

It has been a cold week and damaging winds at 120-130km/hour. So, we have to be prepared for this weekend. Really can't wait for Spring ( 1 September) :)

Have a wonderful Friday, you guys <3
  • volgirl1322
    You food sounds so delicious.....yeah the start of the school year is always a bit sad......
    Cheering you on for a great weigh in this weekend...stay safe! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    That really does sound SO NOM NOM NOM - I feel like you do a lot of Asian food, which I find the trickiest of the international cuisines, so good on ya babe!
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Hope this weekend will be A-OK... :worried:

@mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 Yes, we love love love Asian food... :yum:
  • jadepearl
    Y2Week3
    07 July - 7kg (15.4 lbs) to loose
    09 July - 6.5kg (14.3 lbs) to loose
    11 July - 6.5kg (14.3 lbs) to loose
    12 July - 6.4kg (14 lbs) to loose
    13 July - 6kg (13.2 lbs) to loose
    Next weigh-in will be 10 Aug

Good evening OMADers <3

Its around 11.30pm on a Friday night here and I am still cleaning up :( The weather was and still is bad...raining, hailing and howling winds (110km/hour). Its roughly around 1°C and its freezing cold :frowning:

I OMAD around 1pm today and had Crispy Pork Belly with Honey Garlic Sauce with Buttered Cauliflowers and Focaccia bread. I also had 2 navel oranges and as always, I must have my dessert as I have a sweet tooth. Today, I had Arnott's Mint Slices. The total calories - 1150. I also managed to get in 45 mins of zumba in the evening. As for liquid intake - 2 pots of tea, 1 litre of water and 1 diet soda. I really hope that I will have a good weigh-in tomorrow...fingers cross!

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys <3<3<3
  • volgirl1322
    Your food sounds great and you are doing awesome with your zumba! Hopefully the scale will show how awesome you did when you weigh. <3

Man that weather sounds horrible ---stay safe!