I am officially NO LONGER OBESE!!!!!!!!!

Options
wmweeza
wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
I started out at 263 pounds, I am now 173! All done with CICO, though I did add in a gym membership 3 months ago. Thanks for all the support these last few years. I still have 40 pounds to go, but I'll take it slow and steady...eventually I'll get there

Replies

• LouVee186000
    LouVee186000 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    wmweeza wrote: »
    I started out at 263 pounds, I am now 173! All done with CICO, though I did add in a gym membership 3 months ago. Thanks for all the support these last few years. I still have 40 pounds to go, but I'll take it slow and steady...eventually I'll get there

CONGRATS!
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    wowee many congrats well done you xx
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! <3
  • SoaringOccamy
    SoaringOccamy Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! That must make you want to jump for joy. :heart:
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Congratulations 🎈🎵🎶🎵🎈
  • zamirasoni
    zamirasoni Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! <3
  • wyeth84
    wyeth84 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    well done! congrats!!!!!!
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    awesome- WTG!!!!!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I am so excited for you!

I hope to be done with obese by the time I have my doctor's visit on the 26th. However, at this point it only looks likely if I can also grow an inch, as I haven't lost anythiy in the last week.
  • biddrafter
    biddrafter Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing work wmweeza!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I started at about 260. My goal is 170. I am so glad to know for sure it can be done! Congratulations on your success!
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You must feel wonderful! I'm 7lbs from that goal myself and I cannot wait!! Thanks for the inspiration and congratulations!! Another 40 after that for me too... :)
  • sweetpickle1004
    sweetpickle1004 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations 🎉!!!!!
  • WSwalknLAC9000
    WSwalknLAC9000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, “you go girl!” I am happy for you. Reading your post title made me have instant recollection of how it felt when I broke out of the obese level of body fat. It is nice to hear and see your successes! Slow & steady is always a great path to chose!
    Best wishes,
    Dennis
  • Deanner03
    Deanner03 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,425 Member
    Options
    I don’t think any of us can appreciate how difficult it’s been to be where you were, being on a walker, and how far you’ve come. I bet you feel like a new person! Keep on killing it!
  • GummiMundi
    GummiMundi Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations! :)
  • meabea
    meabea Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    That's so motivating! Thanks for sharing this. My goal is to get under "obese" and it's really helpful to hear your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!