I don’t know how to relate to people who..

Replies

• laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    People that drop their friends and even sometimes family for their significant other.

What are you referring to when you say “drop”

Grow distant and/or abandon the relationship all together. I understand that your priorities change and you can’t be around as much but there’s a clear difference.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    edited August 2019
    I don’t know how to relate to people who have a thigh gap and live without fear of starting a friction fire every summer.

BAHAHAHA yes!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    I don't know how to relate to people that cheat. If you're unhappy in your relationship maybe you should get out instead of stomping on someone's soul.

I agree. In the aspect of relationships I don't understand how, in my gender particularly some, don't support or raise up their spouse or strive to be a role model for their kids. That is something I will never wrap my head around. Many things in life are replaceable. Your own flesh and blood is not one of those things.

I <3 U
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    I don't know how to relate to people who don't know the struggle of sound design

giphy.gif
  • Phoenixsunflr
    Phoenixsunflr Posts: 78 Member
    Cough and sneeze without covering their face holes! It’s disgusting 🤢🤮
  • Phoenixsunflr
    Phoenixsunflr Posts: 78 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I can’t relate to those who DONT like talking on the phone.

I hate talking on the phone
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited August 2019
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I can't relate to people who are disingenuous or flaky. Say what you mean. Do what you say you're going to do. Stop messing people around.

I am a forgiving person but too much of this *kitten* turns me off.

https://i.imgur.com/oNfV8Yc.mp4

This is actually one of my pet peeves. If you can make it, say that. If you can't, say that. But don't tell me you can do something, then just not come.
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    I cant relate to ppl when they sleep through there alarm, letting it ring for hours , it soo annoying. And I cant turn it off because to turn it off u have to log on.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    People who enjoy ironing. People who iron. People with ironed, crease free clothing. People who use those devices found in hotel rooms for flattening clothing items.

I......just......Don't.......understand any of it.

Really?

Heck... I iron most everything.

I just wish the dog would hold still for once.

My mum taught me a technique called 'hand ironing' still not sure if she just made that up herself. But it's very useful, saves time too. While the clothing is damp simply reshape by hand, also hanging laundry correctly illiminates almost all creases. And folding with care when dry. I haven't used an iron for years. Sure, sometimes there is odd creases but daily wear of clothes puts creases in them. Might explain why I haven't worn a shirt for some time some items do require a run over with an iron but I just don't buy them lol.

...... or just drop the stuff off to the dry cleaners with the instructions:

"Heavy starch, please; I'll see you Tuesday after five. Thanks!"
  • Motorsheen
    and.... this stuff works pretty well too:

tout_5_bottle_v3.png
  • rednote49
    rednote49 Posts: 124 Member
    I don’t know how to relate to people who deny basic scientific concepts like the earth being round and dinosaurs once existing.
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Who dont like kids
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    I don’t know how to relate to people who think it’s funny to make fun and condescend others.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    You can relate me me man