"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Hey gang!

I like myself unconditionally!

A not so Happy Humpday! No clients this morning, but 5 tonight. At 3:20am this morning, I lost one of the kindest, unselfish, empathic and compassionate people in the world...................my mom. I'm sad that I'll never get to see her physically again and give her more hugs. But I am happy that she is no longer in pain and is at peace.

Cardio: jog/walk- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: McDonald's for dinner.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Sending condolences!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,454 Member
    Hey gang!

A not so Happy Humpday! No clients this morning, but 5 tonight. At 3:20am this morning, I lost one of the kindest, unselfish, empathic and compassionate people in the world...................my mom. I'm sad that I'll never get to see her physically again and give her more hugs. But I am happy that she is no longer in pain and is at peace.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over barbell rows, seated cable rows, dumbell pullovers. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: McDonald's for dinner.

So sorry to hear of your loss. Sending condolences!
    Thank you. Make sure to hug or call your mom today just because.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! 4 clients this morning then off! Go to pick up my MIL and then we're off to Lake Tahoe to go watch my DD's concert Saturday morning.

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- leg press, front squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Poppyseed salad yesterday.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! No clients this morning. Here in Tahoe picking up DD, from bandcamp. She'll go from happy to sad after she finds out her grandmother passed away.

Cardio: walking- 30 min (150 calories)

Strength: core- crunches, leg lifts

Assessment: Pho for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning and then 5 this evening! Working to get back on track since last week I didn't do that well.

Cardio: run/jog- 30 minutes (250 calories)

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder raise, face pulls, side laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Sushi last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning and then none tonight. Today is mom's viewing for family and friends. It's really starting to hit me now on the finality of this.

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken Fettucine for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

I like myself unconditionally! A not so Happy Humpday! No clients or exercise today. Today is the day we lay my mom to rest. I'm saddened, but am grateful to all the people who gave us support and care during this roughest time in our life. My mom would be proud and honored by how many people came and showed up to say goodbye to her last night.

• bjdavidson964
    bjdavidson964 Posts: 266 Member
    Hey gang!

I like myself unconditionally! A not so Happy Humpday! No clients or exercise today. Today is the day we lay my mom to rest. I'm saddened, but am grateful to all the people who gave us support and care during this roughest time in our life. My mom would be proud and honored by how many people came and showed up to say goodbye to her last night.

A wonderful tribute.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight! Back to some normalcy in my life. New month, new aspirations!

Cardio: walk/jog- 60 minutes (350 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Too many foods to describe from yesterday.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! 4 clients this morning then off! Will be doing some yard work later.

Strength: legs- leg press, front squats, leg extensions, lying leg curls, seated leg curls, stiff legged deadlifts. 4 x12,10,8, 6

Assessment: Chicken and cauliflower for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! No clients this morning. Family can't get a break yet. Yesterday morning, my uncle who came to support my family and honor my mom after her death, had a heart attack and died while still here. Now my aunt needs us to help her through her time of need.

Assessment: Pizza for dinner.

[/quote]

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning and then 5 this evening! Only a couple of more weeks before school starts again.

Strength: shoulders- front shoulder raise, face pulls, side laterals, shrugs. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Taco Bell last night.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning and then none tonight. A week after my mom's viewing, today is my uncle's viewing at the same funeral home.

Strength: chest- incline bench flyes, machine flyes, cable crossovers, dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pork chop and rice for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! No clients this morning because of my uncle's funeral, then 5 tonight.

Assessment: Baked ziti for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! 4 clients this morning and 4 tonight! Cooler today. Definitely a day to do yard work.

Cardio: walk/jog- 60 minutes (350 calories)

Strength: arms- barbell curl, preacher curl, close grip bench, lying tricep extensions. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Taco salad for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF!!! 4 clients this morning then off! More yard work later.

Assessment: Steak sandwich for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! No clients this morning. Going to my dad's house and the bank my mom banked at to sign off on paper work needed to close her accounts. Then later finish up paperwork with my sister to get all the life insurances done.

Assessment: Sushi for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! 4 clients this morning and then 5 this evening! Finishing up stuff before the start of school next Monday. Man summer went by quick.

Assessment: Pizza last night.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! 4 clients this morning and then none tonight. Take my daughter to registration for he sophomore year of school. Man this is going too fast.

Assessment: Chicken adobo for lunch.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! 4 clients this morning and then 5 tonight! Another 100 degree plus day today.

Assessment: Chicken adobo again.