New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    7tg0tvcwqaww.jpeg
    These are fantastic. I like them just as much or maybe even more than their nacho cheese tortilla chips.

I've been pondering but....spice factor for someone who is verrrrrry sensitive to spicy?

To me, they had a true depth of flavor, and really tasted like the type of taco pictured on the package. They weren’t hot and spicy, just flavorful spicy in my opinion. I also bought a box of the chili lime flavor, but haven’t tried them yet. I’m predicting that those will be on the hotter side of the spice spectrum.

LOL yeah. Chili lime was never an option.

I mean, even the bbq chips were too bold for me.

But maybe I'll hit up a gnc and buy a bag to try.

I'm a totally oversensitive to spice and I enjoyed these. You can even taste the lettuce flavor, it's totally crazy how spot on they are.

I think y'all convinced me to try these. I usually don't like the whey-ish wang of Quest's chips, but we'll see. :smile:

I notice that whey flavor a lot with the cheesier ones but def not this one. I hope you like it!

I agree that there was no weird aftertaste with this flavor and that the taste is so spot on for what it’s pictured to be. I tried the chili lime today and it had a significant amount of heat. I wouldn’t buy the chili lime again unless it was on a super good sale, but the loaded taco ones are definitely going into my snack rotation!
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    7tg0tvcwqaww.jpeg
    These are fantastic. I like them just as much or maybe even more than their nacho cheese tortilla chips.

I've been pondering but....spice factor for someone who is verrrrrry sensitive to spicy?

To me, they had a true depth of flavor, and really tasted like the type of taco pictured on the package. They weren’t hot and spicy, just flavorful spicy in my opinion. I also bought a box of the chili lime flavor, but haven’t tried them yet. I’m predicting that those will be on the hotter side of the spice spectrum.

LOL yeah. Chili lime was never an option.

I mean, even the bbq chips were too bold for me.

But maybe I'll hit up a gnc and buy a bag to try.

I'm a totally oversensitive to spice and I enjoyed these. You can even taste the lettuce flavor, it's totally crazy how spot on they are.

I think y'all convinced me to try these. I usually don't like the whey-ish wang of Quest's chips, but we'll see. :smile:

I notice that whey flavor a lot with the cheesier ones but def not this one. I hope you like it!

I agree that there was no weird aftertaste with this flavor and that the taste is so spot on for what it’s pictured to be. I tried the chili lime today and it had a significant amount of heat. I wouldn’t buy the chili lime again unless it was on a super good sale, but the loaded taco ones are definitely going into my snack rotation!

I was totally shocked about the Taco ones! I can't wait to use them for our next Mexican meal! My hubby is obsessed with the chili lime but I agree it's too much heat for my taste buds!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

Also if anyone passes a starbucks or happens to go tomorrow they have free NItro Brew shots. I've never tried it and they have one where I work, so I plan to try. 5yzqrr8qgywg.png

Their nitro is amazing!!!! My personal favorite is their salted cream cold foam nitro cold brew, it’s a mouthful to say when you’re ordering it, but it’s by far the best tasting one and everyone I know who has had it said it’s their new favorite! Not a ton of calories, either! Maybe like 240ish for a grande, but you can’t get larger than a grande nor would you want to, the stuff is highly caffeinated haha :)
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    I'd be interested to try baskin robins new vegan ice creams too.

ocwon9wxnla9.png
    Chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate extreme. They are being released tomorrow and have samples. Maybe I'll have to hit up the baskin robins for samples tomorrow too after starbucks for sample friday, lol.

Looks like I have an appointment with Baskin Robbins :smiley:
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    It was my first day of my staycation, so I treated myself to a McDonald's snack-size Stroopwafel McFlurry. It was everything I hoped for. :) My eyeballs are literally vibrating from the sugar rush, but it was worth it!
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    Love the nitro. They don't have them at all starbucks and i only ever get a tall ;) Picked one up a few minutes ago!

Also if anyone passes a starbucks or happens to go tomorrow they have free NItro Brew shots. I've never tried it and they have one where I work, so I plan to try. 5yzqrr8qgywg.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    7tg0tvcwqaww.jpeg
    I just got this in the mail today! I second this! The taco is my absolute favorite!!!! obp1lqptmfbz.jpeg

I also got the nitro brew !!! You are right @hgycta it is really good. I was thinking it would be like espresso coffee LOL I was very wrong.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited August 2019
    Random but has anyone tried or seen anyone posting about the Subway Halo Top milkshakes??! They launched July 22 and I have heard nothing absolutely nothing.
  • hgycta
    Random but has anyone tried or seen anyone posting about the Subway Halo Top milkshakes??! They launched July 22 and I have heard nothing absolutely nothing.

They’re in only select test markets, otherwise I would’ve been there the second they opened to try one :’( I don’t know anyone who lives in the markets they’re testing in:
    Colorado Springs, Colorado; Hartford, Connecticut; Longview and Tyler, Texas; Salt Lake City, Utah; Toledo, Ohio; and West Palm Beach, Florida
    They’d be foolish not to bring it nationwide o.o
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    hgycta wrote: »

They’re in only select test markets, otherwise I would’ve been there the second they opened to try one :’( I don’t know anyone who lives in the markets they’re testing in:
    Colorado Springs, Colorado; Hartford, Connecticut; Longview and Tyler, Texas; Salt Lake City, Utah; Toledo, Ohio; and West Palm Beach, Florida

Right, I just haven't seen any posts or raves on social media.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2019

Or even photos of then which I would have expected!

Just saw this and it looks disgusting.. it’s for real tooa29ql9dppbj8.jpeg

But these look delicious. Target version of loft house sugar cookies. It’s been years since I’ve had those type of cookies. I wonder if they are still as good as I remember. They were one of my go to after school snacks as a kid. 6jlns2t1sd3q.jpeg

• hgycta

But these look delicious. Target version of loft house sugar cookies. It’s been years since I’ve had those type of cookies. I wonder if they are still as good as I remember. They were one of my go to after school snacks as a kid. 6jlns2t1sd3q.jpeg

THOSE PINK LOFTHOUSE FROSTED SUGAR COOKIES ARE MY WEAKNESS. I can only imagine this version is even better... o.o the only cookie I like more is something called a Berger cookie, which us Marylanders have been greatly blessed with :’)

*cough* Someone needs to check out the polarizing foods thread on the debate forum. :)

I haven't seen anything about the Halo Top shakes at Subway either. I wonder if you could just let a pint of Halo Top melt and pour it into a glass for the same effect. :)

I have a friend who blends an entire pint with protein powder and milk... not sure how many calories or protein it comes out to be when it’s all said and done, but he swears it’s the best thing. I feel like my blender wouldn’t be able to handle all that though haha
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member

I'm going to West Palm Beach at the end of the month. Wonder if they'll still be testing them.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »

I'm going to West Palm Beach at the end of the month. Wonder if they'll still be testing them.

Bring some back for the rest of us! :)