What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,724 Member
    wmweeza wrote: »
    I am officially NO LONGER OBESE! Also my ring size went from a size 7 to a 5.5

I'm envious: My ring size went from a 14 to a 10 (at BMI 20, even, when I overshot goal). And I'm only 5'5"! Do you know how hard it is to find women's rings in a 10, let alone a 14? :lol:
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    wmweeza wrote: »
    I am officially NO LONGER OBESE! Also my ring size went from a size 7 to a 5.5

I'm envious: My ring size went from a 14 to a 10 (at BMI 20, even, when I overshot goal). And I'm only 5'5"! Do you know how hard it is to find women's rings in a 10, let alone a 14? :lol:

I'm sure! I buy simple rings from a friend of mine who makes them custom size for me. She uses gold fill and sterling silver so it's not expensive
  • IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    Went in for an annual health check this week. The nurse checked and rechecked my heart rate several times and said, well it seems like a low number, maybe my tester is wrong. When the Dr. was checking my heart he said, you have a really low heart rate. EKG was done and when the Dr. showed it to me he said "Perfect. You have the heart of an athlete. Heart rate is 45." 50 pounds lost and 25 miles of running each week has paid off.

Wow, that's a lot of running. Congrats on the good bill of health.
  • NealNH
    NealNH Posts: 105 Member
    I'm buying my own clothes finally with my own hard earned money, and it's nice. It's nice wearing things you like. It's even nicer when the size has gone from 5x down to 1x. It'll be even nicer when it says L :blush:

Congratulations on both successes. You have accomplished so much. No doubt you will accomplish the rest.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!