Why do you think you are single?

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited August 2019
    Mostly due to lack of options in my area, but sometimes I let it get to me and start believing that there's just something wrong with me.

There's also LDR's. Not my cup of tea, but I've heard good things from others who do them.
    According to some guy from this website it’s because I’m a pudgy nerd who can’t fight.

:D if that's true, it describes me perfectly too. Working on the pudgey bit already though.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    According to some guy from this website it’s because I’m a pudgy nerd who can’t fight.

Thats just silly......Seth Rogan, Jack Black, Jonah Hill, and your doppelganger Sean Astin are killing it for sure.
    ka4j5cdjndbz.gif

• phred_52
    phred_52 Posts: 189 Member
    #2 the biggest reason...#1 I'm a neat freak :) ....#8 not saying all, but I just don't need drama, and the word "Love" is one I don't like to use. I figure Mom and siblings know this, so why say it
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I’m not sure what to put because uncontrollable gas is not on this list
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I’m not sure what to put because uncontrollable gas is not on this list

:laugh:
  • ashareem
    ashareem Posts: 47 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Feel free to pick a # from the list below or add additional #'s. Funny stories are welcomed! 😆

iavv1qm1d6o3.jpg

LMAO

It would be #8, except that in four months, I'm celebrating my 38th wedding anniversary.

A piece of advice - don't sweat it if you're single. If it's meant to be, it will be, when you least expect it. My spouse and I met at the beginning of September, 1981, and were married in December of that year - something neither of us were looking for.
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    ashareem wrote: »
    Feel free to pick a # from the list below or add additional #'s. Funny stories are welcomed! 😆
    My spouse and I met at the beginning of September, 1981, and were married in December of that year - something neither of us were looking for.

Wow! 😮 That's a rare case. I wouldn't recomend that these days tho.
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Antisocial and 100% comfortable with my own company.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    What's wrong with being single? I've been for years.
  • dlbohl1991
    dlbohl1991 Posts: 786 Member
    Idk maybe I’m codependent or to motivated towards change? 😆 🤔
  • Cutemesoon
    edited August 2019

Same. Although i've been going out & trying new things lately. 🤔 #CityGirlSummer 🤣
  • CaptainFantastic01

Same. Although i've been going out & trying new things lately. 🤔
    #CityGirlSummer 🤣

Yay for new things! Share your adventures!
  • Cutemesoon

#CityGirlSummer 🤣

Ok. Well I've been on 3 vacations since April & I'm getting ready for my next one. I've had so much fun meeting new people & experiencing new things. I've really come outta my shell. To the point where my friends are surprised. 😂 As soon as the summer is over, I'll go back to my normal, hibernating self tho. 🤷🏾‍♀️

How has ur summer been?
  • CaptainFantastic01

#CityGirlSummer 🤣

Ok. Well I've been on 3 vacations since April & I'm getting ready for my next one. I've had so much fun meeting new people & experiencing new things. I've really come outta my shell. To the point where my friends are surprised. 😂 As soon as the summer is over, I'll go back to my normal, hibernating self tho. 🤷🏾‍♀️

How has ur summer been?

My summer has been chaotic
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member

I think you have to be able to be happy alone with yourself before you can be happy with someone else 🤷‍♀️
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Is the guy who said that a perfect specimen? Does he have tons of women lining up at his front door? I bet not.
    You're a good person and you'll find what you've been looking for when the time is right. 💙

Agree 100% :)
  • never2old67
    never2old67 Posts: 102 Member
    2,3,4. I do have trust issues (from past relationships and things I went through in the Middle East for 2 yrs when I was deployed) because some of my insecurities are tossed back in my face like being sober for 9 yrs has been one thrown back at me, not too keen on how I look. I have tried to open up in the past and that was also thrown in my face, so I work on me, and make sure all my kids have what they need and that I am there for them. Sorry if I am long winded about answering this.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    edited August 2019
    Because I’m happier that way...
    And I should add, so are my exes 😁