Replies

• Fatiawan
    Fatiawan Posts: 21 Member
    Thank you.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Fatiawan wrote: »
    Wanna eat chocolate which one is goit during weight loss or i should avoid

Really, it comes down to what you're looking for. Personally, I'm someone who's a huge advocate for indulging in chocolate. And for that, I don't like to go for a lot of the trendier "low sugar" brands. A nice 88% dark chocolate like Theo or a local artisan chocolate
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    My treat at the end of the day is a piece of Dove dark chocolate for staying in my calorie budget. I have found that I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate now.
  • Fatiawan
    Fatiawan Posts: 21 Member
    But I don't like dark chocolate
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member

So eat the one you like.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member

Then don’t eat it. Weight loss is 100% about consistently being in a calorie deficit and has nothing to do with the specific foods you eat. Eat whatever chocolate you enjoy that fits into your calorie goals.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,950 Member
    Fair trade chocolate is good all the time, so that you don't have the weight of trafficked child slave labor on your conscience.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Eat it. Enjoy it. Log it. <3
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    I had 36 2.6 oz Hersheys Milk Chocolate bars left over from Haloween. They are disappearing 1/2 bar at a time. Every day I am under by more than 500 calories I have 1/2 a bar. Stored out of sight in the freezer.

185 calories.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,455 Member
    No individual food prevents weight loss.
    No individual food causes weight loss.

Calories are all that matter for weight loss.

Nutrition is important as well but chocolate can be a component of an overall balanced, nutrient dense and calorie appropriate diet.

• neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    We keep a small selection of chocolates (bite size pieces) in the freezer. Out of sight... you know. But once in a while we have a piece - takes forever to melt and that's enough to enjoy. And it gets recorded of course.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    No individual food prevents weight loss.
    No individual food causes weight loss.

Calories are all that matter for weight loss.

Nutrition is important as well but chocolate can be a component of an overall balanced, nutrient dense and calorie appropriate diet.

THIS. The inverse is that no one food causes weight gain, which was a game changer in how I look at food.
  • Mcwi3681
    Mcwi3681 Posts: 67 Member
    Reese's mini peanut butter cups, unwrapped. I'll have a few at night if I'm under my calorie goal. They're the best 😁
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    I'm having a chocolate cheesecake sampler right now. So delicious. And since it's a sampler size, its easier to fit into my calories.

Other days I have like, a single Lindor.