Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    UGH I'm now exhausted and have no resolve left to fast *sigh* - I'll try to keep it reasonable though if I do eat :grumble:
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that you have got another computer and its all set-up to go :+1: I know how it feels without a computer..glad to hear your troubles are over :)
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Glad you boo came through for you.........you are still doing awesome if you aren't up to fasting, no biggie!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Mornin'!

Happy to report that even after a full OMAD yesterday, my weight is still down - the SCALE read 153.3 which is exactly the same but that was fully dressed AND post half an energy drink LOL - so I know it's lower *shrug*

Still had more than I intended yesterday, though kept it under my TDEE:
    Cals - 1552
    Def - 109

NOW this lies to you too! LOL I forgot to charge my FitBit the night before so all of my walking etc was done without it on while it charged...SO the thing thinks I walked like 1400 steps when it was probably double that...bc of that, my deficit number is wrong but oh well LOL

For dinner I instant pot-ed some pork tenderloin and ate it chicken salad style on romaine...2 pints of Halo Top (that sounds like a lot but it's only 560 cals and 40 grams of protein LOL), some strawberries with FF whipped cream, a mini dark choc bar, and a few jolly ranchers. Really, that's a lot of food to still be under TDEE lol - if I ate like that every day I'd consistently lose LOL - meh, I'll inch my way down through my maintenance range in time :) For now, I REALLY have to try to get some muscle work in one way or another...I'm just so GOSH DARN LAZY lol

Hope everyone's having a splendid week!!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    That's amazing that your weight gone down.. you are amazing, super woman! :) I am truly :(:(:( today...cravings went crazy :(
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Hi dears!

Happy Friday! I'm finished working already so headed to Mama's for the night and to hang out with her post-surgery :)

Funny story, I re-weighed yest out of curiosity when dinner time approached and I was at 151.1! So I said f**k it and had Culver's :disappointed:

Good news? STILL 151.1 this morning - I WIN! LOL

To be specific I had my normal burger, fries with crack ranch, a pint of cookies and cream Halo Top, strawberries and whipped cream, and a few jolly ranchers.
    Cals - 1827
    Def - 38

So basically I broke even :)

I have no good food pictures, but here's some of Bubs from this week <3
    zxf50hc48m6b.png
    hr82b7fphs48.png
    qf4tkhbd9peb.png

As you can see he had a REALLY rough week :D:D
    Poor kitten #KittenLifeIsRough

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!

• jadepearl
    Options
    Have a wonderful time with your Mom <3 Hope she is A-OK <3
    Don't stress too much about your 151... before you know it, you will be in 140s land next week :) Bubs is soooooooooo cute <3<3<3
    Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hope you had a great weekend, yeah you will be in the 140's by week's end if not sooner I bet!

The little guy is so freakin' cute........ <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    He ISSSSSSSSSSSSS I have more pics today :)

So welp - first real fail - stopped giving a crap for enough days that I've fallen outside of my maintenance range :grumble:

156.4 this morning

NOW....I knew this was coming - I could FEEL the NGAF from a mile away LMAO - and I knew it'd mean I'd have to do some serious fasting this week to get back to a happy place SO we're going to rinse and repeat my plan for LAST week that didn't happen LOL

Fasting today - mini fasts Tues/Weds - fasting Thurs - back to normal OMAD Friday.

That should get me back into the 140's. BUT I need to be solidly in the 140s before I put non-OMAD or over-TDEE days back into the mix fa SHO.

In semi-related news, the energy drinks I got have 20 cals each, and I have 2 a day, AND I refuse to not have coffee today so my drinks throughout the day are like 100 cals...I guess that makes it not a TRUE fast but mostly I need to undo a bunch of surpluses with some WICKED deficits this week LOL.

Work is normal today/this week so should be getting some incoming monies soooooon <3 I knew there'd be about a month transition, so that's proving true :)

Funny Bubs story LOL - so I dont shave, I nair once a week - normally I close the bedroom door and do laundry or whatever while I'm letting it sit - WELL Bubs kept crying for more food, so I ventured out and SURE ENOUGH his lil tail swiped up against it *sigh* SOOOOOOOO I had to rinse his tail 3 FREAKIN TIMES bc it's a chemical and I had to be thorough so it didn't burn his lil tail. This is his post rinsing pic LOL - he cried a little but mostly was a very brave boy <3
    hvgv64scdpwd.png

And then I picked him up so he'd stop being upset LOL
    6ww365jgzoub.png

ANDDDDD then he passed out LOL

8c8yby963nwq.png

Had fun at Mama's and have bone broth going this morning <3

Hope everyone had a super weekend!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG what a funny fur babe story!!!!!! I am glad the poor fella is okay......his cuteness with the way he sleeps is so stinkin' awesome..........

I am sure you will get back on track this week---you are a rockstar when it comes to being successful!!!

Can't wait to see all of your success this week and beyond!!!

<3<3
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    Options
    Oooo how cuuuttee.. :D
    Thanks for the 'fast weight loss tips'!! Very helpful in case you want to drop the pounds rapidly..
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!! Yes that little guy is my whole world and keeps me QUITE entertained! He's adorable...and in the morning when he comes to "wake me up" it's the best thing EVER...because he plops down WHEREVER my face is with his teddy-bear-like fur and purring <3 ALSO he's started a habit of falling asleep in the office, then waking up and coming into the living room where I'm working (yes I have an office but work in the living room most days LOL) and just WAILSSSSSSSSSSSSSS at the top of his lungs, as though I PERSONALLY put him in the office and HOW DARE I and now he demands all the lovins and attention - ALL. OF. THEM. LOL

Fasting went OK - had a few pickles and my "water" calories - I also had a few cocktails (just vodka and diet so the cals weren't that bad) - overall my deficit was about 1000 cals

Weigh in, day 2 of the week LOL - 152.9

3 lbs and change GONE! YAY! I feel better LOL - still aiming to get down to 140s by EOW so I'm in a happier portion of my maintenance range :) But at least today/tomorrow I'll have a large VOLUME of food which my brain likes LOL

Work is fab, I'm just WOWing my folks left and right which makes me feel better - I've discovered that it's REALLY hard to come to terms with the fact that there will just be chunks of time that I have nothing to be getting done and THAT'S OK!!!! I've been in corporate for so long that not "staying busy" seems like a bad thing, even though it's half the beauty of self-employment. I think it'll take a long time to shake that feeling, but I'm tryin' LOL

But Steph, do you have more Bubs pics? SO GLAD YOU ASKED - OF COURSE I DO! LOL

I try to take a selfie with Bubs everyday for Cedric while he's at work LMAO - I chose to post this one because I have crazy, puffy carb face but Bubs is HELLA cute lol
    33jnbznhgji4.png

And then nutter butter sprawled out and apparently DONE working at like 3pm yest LOL
    s4wbhxw5z1fn.png

Happy Tuesday Kiddos!

• volgirl1322
    Options
    What a sweet baby!!!! And seems like when momma leaves him he is gonna let ya know all about it :).....so funny!!!!!!! <3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LMFAO indeed he will Donna! Indeed he will!

Weigh In - 152.9

I won't be upset about that because A: I'm coming off of a "fast" lol and B: I WAY overate yesterday :disappointed: I had pork/chicken salad on romaine and Halo Top but then managed my way through 4 SF fudgsicles and some strawberries.

oscvlpav1z54.png

Cals - 1663
    Def - 262

BARELY any deficit...AND my glycogen levels were back up due to re-feeding SO I GUESS I'm not upset, but I'd BETTER see some losses Thurs/Fri :-D

Here's a picture of Bubs playing too:

lsg17v6elqx7.png

Happy Hump Day Kids!

• volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG those little kitty toes <3

I am sure you will be happy with the scale tomorrow.........

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    His wittle toes are the cutest - I tried to get one where he was doing the kitten thing with them all spread and cute but he wasn't being cooperative LOL
  • jadepearl
    Options
    OMG, Bubs is just tooooooooo cute <3<3<3 Don't be so hard on yourself, Mr Scale will be nice to you before this week is over :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Morning lovelies! Or afternoon here actually...late start to my day today, so apologies for the late post LOL

Weigh In - 151.8

SO if I manage to fast today I should be back under 150 before my fast-breaking tomorrow. My bestie is coming over and doesn't remember liking my beloved Culver's so we're having that for dinner LOL

Yesterday went pretty well!! Chicken salad on Romaine, a pint of Halo Top, and a handful of cucs with hummus.

Cals - 1286
    Def - 432

I'm REALLY not in the mood to fast today, but I'm going to try - remind myself of the Culver's tomorrow! LOL

I have no exciting food pictures kids, so sorry but as always...happy to oblige with the Bubs pics...here's a demo of how much of a weirdo he is LMAO
    This is how he was sleeping yesterday LOL
    1e30rprdc8js.png
    xg5bvyxbqqld.png

Anywho, nothing exciting over kids but have a GROOVY DAY!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    How can he get cuter and cuter with every post???? <3<3

We have Culvers here and yum oh yum <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I have no idea but his cuteness never ceases to amaze me <3

OMG Culver's is BY FAR my fave fast food, not even CLOSE

PS - I weighed again because I pooped and now I was under 151 - that doesn't bode well for my chances of fasting today LMAO