• cfgreear
    cfgreear Posts: 189 Member
    Nothing but boxer briefs for me
  • ArchieCap
    ArchieCap Posts: 5 Member
    Hi buddy
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I found myself thinking about this thread as I slept in numerous hotel beds over the past week and I don’t even wanna know
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited August 2019
    It all depends.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    It all depends.

well.... that's kinda hot & a little kinky too.

s-l300.jpg
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    edited August 2019
    Always nekked 😂
    I hate the constricting feeling of clothes or like if you try to roll over and you have to fix your pants because they went up too high or a pant leg went up. Just annoying!
  • Motorsheen
    Bib Overall Shorts are quite convenient for stowing a late night snack.

10738993373_265473901_1024x1024.jpg?v=1561540100
  • rickiimarieee
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I found myself thinking about this thread as I slept in numerous hotel beds over the past week and I don’t even wanna know

I would definitely never sleep naked in a hotel bed. That’s nasty 🤢
    I don’t even sleep under the covers at a hotel. I always stay in 5 star hotels but still you don’t know what kind of shady stuff goes on within an establishment and never know what was done on those sheets or if they were even clean or anything. No thanks🤮
  • Motorsheen

I don’t even sleep under the covers at a hotel. I always stay in 5 star hotels but still you don’t know what kind of shady stuff goes on within an establishment and never know what was done on those sheets or if they were even clean or anything. No thanks🤮

you know that they wash the sheets, but typically not the bedspreads?

sleeping on top of the bedspread is sleeping on..... well.....
  • rickiimarieee
    Motorsheen wrote: »

you know that they wash the sheets, but typically not the bedspreads?

sleeping on top of the bedspread is sleeping on..... well.....

I’d rather sleep on top then under.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member

Think about the hotel toilets and bathtubs. You're welcome.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Bib Overall Shorts are quite convenient for stowing a late night snack.

10738993373_265473901_1024x1024.jpg?v=1561540100

But take forever to get off..
  • rickiimarieee

🤢
    This is why I don’t really travel and a homebody. Rather be a turtle in my shell lol.
  • Motorsheen

and the television remote control
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member

What have you been doing with that remote sir??
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2019

:laugh: don't ask, he may tell us and then I'll never be able to watch tv in a hotel room again
  • rickiimarieee

Laughed entirely harder at this then I should of.
  • Motorsheen

source.gif