Time feedback

Options
anclife
anclife Posts: 3 Member
How do you get to the feature that tells you the effects of When you’re eating? When I signed up they said that was one of the features but I can’t find anything about it.

Replies

• grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Not sure I follow the question entirely. To my knowledge, there aren't really any effects of when you're eating. If you're referring to the option of tracking the time that you are logging foods, I believe that you can add the info as a note. Otherwise, I think what you're describing is a premium feature.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    The premium version allows time stamps. But there's no such thing as the "effects" of when you eat. Time is a social construct, it doesn't impact your biology.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    For satiety the effects of when you eat are largely personal. Some people graze all day while others eat only 1 or 2 meals.

For IF related there are no known health benefits to meal timing outside of people with insulin resistance. There are speculations that some might exist but nothing confirmed in humans.

For nutrient timing that is something that only applies to professional athletes.

Have a I missed a category of time and eating?

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I think you mean the ‘if every day were like today you’d weigh xx in 5 weeks’ message that pops up when you close your food diary for the day?

It won’t pop up though if you’re undereating by a fair amount (no clue what percentage undereat it’s set at). But if you close out the diary close to goal it should pop up!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    anclife wrote: »
    How do you get to the feature that tells you the effects of When you’re eating? When I signed up they said that was one of the features but I can’t find anything about it.

There are not "effects" of when you eat or timing of meals.