Kbrad2325 Posts: 36 Member
    Kbrad2325
    Monday
    Pw 155
    Cw 155
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    PART 2 OF MODS FOOD PREPPING DISCUSSION

I FOUND THIS WEB SITE/BLOG FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT NEED A FRESH LOOK AT PREPPING MEALS
    I KNOW THAT THE SITE IS FAMILIAR TO SOME OF US HOWEVER THERE MAYBE SOME OF US THAT A NEED A JUMP START, OR A FRESH LOOK AND SOME NEW IDEAS
    SO HERE YA GO AND ENJOY GREG

https://fitfoodiefinds.com/meal-prep/
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Steps
    8/4 - 3688
    8/5 - 4063
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,102 Member
    Hi Guys:
    I am back from my trip to KY. The funeral was very nice and my family was surrounded by love by my brother's church family, Sally's daughters and grandchildren and the community as a whole. That's one of the beautiful things about being from a very small, tight-knit community. It was very emotional as you can imagine and to say that I was just "tired" when I got home last night after the 9 hr drive, is putting it mildly. Today I'm emotionally drained and exhausted. I'm resting today. I wasn't able to put in my walk time each day, especially doing all of that driving, but I tried to do the most walking that I could. Also, in relation to my food intake, I was VERY proud of the choices I made and only went over on calories one day, by just a 100 calories.

I wanted to say thank you to those of you who took time to pray for me, send me positive thoughts and send me notes of encouragement. Y'all mean the world to me. I felt that spirit during the whole trip.

I've tried to catch up on the step chart, but there are a few holes. For any of my steppers, Aug 1st, 2nd and 3rd is also included in week 5 of July, so if you see empty holes, please send me your steps for those days. I'll get them plugged in today and announce our excellent walkers for the month. Also, if you want to walk for August, I need you to tell me that. I'm not going to assume. Hope we can all stay active and on-plan this month. Here's to being bigger losers! :smile:

Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @MARNIsw @angmarie28 @kateberard I need step counts from you guys...let me know ASAP please. Thanks! Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in
    PW: 303.1
    CW: 304.0
  • jessicakrall8
    Arc130 wrote: »
    Steps
    Aug 1 - 16844
    Aug 2 - 18784
    Aug 3 - 6140
    Aug 4 - 3776

Fri Weigh-ins
    Jul 26. PW 209
    Aug 2. CW 210

Hi! Aug steps begin with Sun, the 4th so I've filled them in for you. The 1-3 finished up our July, so they won't be listed since you are just starting as a walker for this month. Awesome job though...amazing numbers! Your CW from Aug 2nd, I listed as your starting weight, so your first official weigh in is this Friday. Good luck and welcome!! Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Tualla wrote: »
    Good Morning Everyone! My steps for 8/1/19 is 10,866

Hey there, welcome!! Your steps for Aug will start with Sun, the 4th...send them in every few days and I'll get them recorded. I've added you to the August chart. Glad to have you here! Good luck this month! Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Steps 8/2 7407

Hi there! Because of how the month lined up with the days of the week, our August recorded of steps (and weights) begins on Sunday, Aug 4th, so keep reporting them every few days and I'll get them plugged in. Just got the August chart started...steps are at the bottom. I've added you so we're good to go. Good luck this month! KEEP IT MOVING!! :smile: Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited August 2019
    I'm just getting back today and noticed that the group challenge is ours (Trimstones) for Week 1, so it's small, but it's powerful. Every day this week from today through Saturday, post the one thing you're going to say NO to for the day. It can be food, it can be something that's holding you back, it can be anything...what one thing is your NO NO for today?

For me, it's sadness. I refuse to be sad today. Can't wait to read yours. Have a beautiful week!
    Jessica
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    I'm finally back too, 2400 mile roadtrip. Sorry for leaving everyone in the lurch especially co-captain Jessica! My thanks to her pulling up all my slackerness.

Horrible scale:

PW: 202.5
    CW: 208

Miles and miles of salty snacks :-( across the plains of Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota. I think I saw a hundred grain elevators.
  • jessicakrall8
    @mulecanter Group Challenge is ours this week, so I just posted a little one in our chatroom and created a group challenge week 1 topic room...guess yours for today would be NO SALT?! Welcome back! Jessica
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    @jessicakrall8 sorry I got behind again
    I will keep doing the steps for August.

8/1- 4291
    8/2-2041
    8/3- 4688
    8/4- 2818
    8/5- 4285
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Steps:
    8/5 = 13,865
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Monday: No to ice cream. Partial success, coffee shake from Kwik Trip's fresh blends machine.
    Tuesday: No fast food take out. So far so good, although a McDonald's Big Mac sounds really good! No, will not cave and will make the marinaded salmon I picked up.
  • brysonlights
    brysonlights Posts: 25 Member
    Steps for August
    8/1 17,324
    8/2 9,044
    8/3 26,782
    8/4 28,005
    8/5 12,041
  • jessicakrall8
    Steps for August
    8/1 17,324
    8/2 9,044
    8/3 26,782
    8/4 28,005
    8/5 12,041

Hey Bryson:
    Hope you got my IM over the weekend while I was on the road and that it was helpful. I've added you to the steppers group, WELCOME! Wanted you to know that because of how the days of the week fell with the start of the month, we're actually starting our stats with Sunday, Aug 4th. WOW what a start you've made...that's awesome! I've got you down...have a great and active month! Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    schlerin wrote: »
    Monday: No to ice cream. Partial success, coffee shake from Kwik Trip's fresh blends machine.
    Tuesday: No fast food take out. So far so good, although a McDonald's Big Mac sounds really good! No, will not cave and will make the marinaded salmon I picked up.

Passing up the drive thru's...there's discipline!! WTG! Your salmon sounds lovely...will you grill, air fry or bake it? Enjoy!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    kateberard wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 sorry I got behind again
    I will keep doing the steps for August.

8/1- 4291
    8/2-2041
    8/3- 4688
    8/4- 2818
    8/5- 4285

Hey Kate:
    You're not behind...because of how the days of the week fell, our stats started with Sun, the 4th. Gotcha down...GOOD LUCK this month! Great start! Because of my trip, I'm way behind...hard to get back into the routine, but tomorrow is back to work so I'll get up early and try to get my first thousand steps in before I left for work. That will help!
    Take care,
    Jessica
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    @mulecanter Group Challenge is ours this week, so I just posted a little one in our chatroom and created a group challenge week 1 topic room...guess yours for today would be NO SALT?! Welcome back! Jessica

indeed, desalt, desugar, detox
This discussion has been closed.