Lower belly fat

Best ways to get rid of the lower belly pooch

Replies

• sweet23sagittarius
    sweet23sagittarius Posts: 10 Member
    I'm forming abs but the lower belly is so hard. It's not to bad but I want flat. My diet is just fine and cardio well maybe 3 times a week. Any suggestions?
  • sweet23sagittarius
    I appreciate that thank you
  • omarnajjar390
    omarnajjar390 Posts: 1 Member
    Anyone know some good things to do (excersize) or eat to cut some belly fat I already have a decent diet and excersize every day but wanted some advice
  • sweet23sagittarius
    Gemma2492 wrote: »
    I’ve been using the weighted hula hoop and it seems to be going slowly , but least it’s going 😊

Thank you for sharing. I have not tried that but I do have the weight vest
  • sweet23sagittarius
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    You can't target fat with any exercise or diet. Fat is lost systematically as your body fat % goes down. Where it's last to go is usually also the first place you gain it. The biggest issue is that many people just don't have enough patience and want fast results.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

I've been going strong for a year and a half so I'm definitely patient and know things take time. I definitely have abs but that lower part just is the hard part. Always has been. I just keep adjusting my macros every so often until I reach a certain amount. I'm resting it out to see how it goes.
  • dloewen17
    dloewen17 Posts: 52 Member
    The lower abs is definitely the hard part. That’s one of my focus areas too. My abs definitely show and on some days pop nicely but I don’t have that lower stomach flatness or definition I want. Just more time and proper dieting I suppose is the answer. I’m good with that though because they do show more and more as I work for it.
  • sweet23sagittarius
    Yea I definitely agree with you. My abs are forming pretty well except lower. It's my diet and training which I'm doing well on but just takes time and I'm with you on that. I am okay with time i dont except overnight it just motivates me more.
  • Jim_Kintsugi
    Jim_Kintsugi Posts: 58 Member
    I'm going through the same thing now. For me it's bad genetics lol
  • rlemieux736
    rlemieux736 Posts: 4 Member
    You can’t spot reduce body fat like you can’t drain just one corner of a swimming pool. You can only be patient and stay in a caloric deficit.