Beach Countdown 32 days and 10 lbs

Options

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Drs. appt went awesome. but did manage to gain about 5lbs during vaca oh well.....it will be gone by next week hopefully!!!!
    Just got to do what I know how to do, which is OMAD :).........no more excuses :)

Happy Friday everyone!!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    NICE BABE! TOTES PERFECT! You'll shed that few pounds in NO TIME!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear that your Dr's appt went A-OK <3 Don't worry so much about that 5lbs gain. You will loose it in a week or two as you are already ready to hop back up onto the wagon and OMAD :) Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi friends,

Crazy busy weekend......Not a lot to report. Hubs and I did have date night last night and had some amazing Indian food....sorry to hungry for pics :).

Back to being on the full OMAD train ---and started my day with a 30 min. spin :) hoping to get the beach + other weight off really soon........

Happy Monday ya'll <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YAY! Everyone is back on the losing train! I'mma need some MAD motivation this week!!!

Indian food is seriously one of my faves - what'd ya get?!?!?! Jealoussssssssssss LOL
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG I love Indian food. We got chicken Korma, Vegetable Korma, Onion Birhya and Chicken Jal Frez (chicken, tomatos, onions peppers in spicy tomato sauce).....

My tummy is growling right now just wanting more :).........A few more hours till dinner.....LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Donna, You will shed that 5 pounds in no time being back on OMAD.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSS all of that sounds amazing!!! I hope you have some for leftovers for today <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi friends,

Kinda boring dinner last night, BLTs, some low fat lays, and a yasso bar for dessert. @mistymeadows2005 I did find some halo pops at the store this weekend, I think they are 50 cals each so I am anxious to try them.......They are prob not too big to be 50 cals.

Have decided for to weigh a couple of times of week as I am getting back in the serious mode of weight loss. I had put on weight from the beach and before too so back at it now. I have lost 3lbs since the end of last week and am happy with that. Got up again and got my morning spin in and that always makes me feel better (well other than the getting outta bed part at 5am :)......)

Have a good Tuesday guys...... <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    GOOD GOD - why would you get up at 5am?! Work? GEESH

Yeah the Halo pops aren't very big but they're super delish <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Sadly I usually get to work around 645 or 7....so 5 it must be.....trust me no fun at all :).......

I can't wait to try one later tonight!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    So glad I don't have that issue - my shops are CST, MST, and PST respectively so me being in MI means my day tends to end up being 10-7ish just by the nature of the beast...it also happens to be my natural sleep schedule so works out nicely for this girl :)

Remind me what you do for a living again?
  • jadepearl
    Options
    3lbs loss is awesome! Great job :+1: Keep up the good work! Wow..5am in the morning? Wow!!! The earliest I can get up is 6am and I don't even think I can do any exercises.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    b85be81cci6a.jpg

Had a lunch meal yesterday bc I love food trucks and one came to campus.

@mistymeadows2005 I am the HR administrator for a large (~400) research group at a large university in Nashville. I absolutely love love my job :) and the hours well they are what the are, I set my own schedule and could come in later but I am more of a morning person and with the youngest in school it works for him.

Okay --so the food truck was awesome, I had the steamed veggie sandwich on whole wheat bread it had squash, zucchini, onions, peppers, and was covered in Swiss cheese with a basil vinaigrette .....YUMMY....

Happy Friday Eve Friends :)

• jadepearl
    Options
    That looks delicious :yum
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Oh my that sandwich, I wish we had food trucks in my area. I would totally devour that sandwich and the coleslaw.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    We have food trucks here but not really near me - I'm a ways outside of anything you'd call a metropolis though LOL

Looks amazing babe!

HR can be fun! It requires more patience than I PERSONALLY have but if you love it, I'm glad <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi Friends,

Happy Monday!!!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! It was a hot one here, and we have another two days of sweltering heat and humidity.....Supposed to be 98 today.....totally ready for fall ya'll!

I have been very diligent with tracking and with spinning because I had gained way too much pre beach and during beach week. I was back up to 187.....YIKES trust me.

As of last Saturday I was back down to 181. I will be in the 170's (again) this week. So, I am here to tell you, the struggle is real. OMAD works. Just stick to it, get back on track when you are off the rails and just stay focused. I have also been consistently drinking about 100oz or more of water a day ---that really is a good healthy boost!

Stay cool friends :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Water is PRICELESS in weight loss, ESPECIALLY after our binges when we need to FLUSH BABY FLUSH - I'm on the train with you babe - strict OMAD this week.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Inspiring and I'm right there with ya in weight gain buddy lol. But we're gonna lose it again and kick butt for the rest of 2019 and beyond!