Say it..... without really saying it.

Replies

• Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    You didnt know that rock and roll burned. So you bought a candle and you lived and you learned.
  • beerdedbastard
    beerdedbastard Posts: 641 Member
    Too obvious.
  • RedMiataAZ
    RedMiataAZ Posts: 65 Member
    [giphy.gif
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Words, man. Use them.
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    fldhefw84kys.gif
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    edited August 2019
    Can not wait for you to leave again

eta: This is not MFP related. Calm down
  • Miss_Chievous_
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Phew... because I just left for 1 week 😜😘
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Time to bail...
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

You’re not the boss of me!

Hi. 😁
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    giphy.gif
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of three reasons. They either see you as a threat. They hate themselves. Or they want to be you.
  • SwannySez
    Someone who hates you normally hates you for one of three reasons. They either see you as a threat. They hate themselves. Or they want to be you.

Or you shared the unsolicited nudes they sent you.
  • Miss_Chievous_

I don't know... I recently had someone tell me they hate me and I think they really just hate me
  • SwannySez

I don't know... I recently had someone tell me they hate me and I think they really just hate me

Well, you do inspire strong feelings one way or the other by he very nature of your being.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Sometimes it's a combo.
  • Miss_Chievous_
    SwannySez wrote: »

Well, you do inspire strong feelings one way or the other by he very nature of your being.

But I know you love me 😜😘
  • SwannySez

You let me doodle on your boobs. What's not to love?
  • Miss_Chievous_
    edited August 2019

You let me doodle on your boobs. What's not to love?

😘🤣b6qy0ycp262y.gif