New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    106ac2cb0ad33ba1e57297ddb574183f118.png

Bought this at Grocery Outlet & have to say it's well worth the $2.99. At first I thought it would be crispy like a potato chip underneath, but it was almost melt in your mouth & it had the right amount of salt to balance out the chocolate.

http://www.royalchocolates.be/en/products

Trader Joe's has "chocolate crisps" that look similar. Do you know if they're anything like that?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    apullum wrote: »

Bought this at Grocery Outlet & have to say it's well worth the $2.99. At first I thought it would be crispy like a potato chip underneath, but it was almost melt in your mouth & it had the right amount of salt to balance out the chocolate.

Trader Joe's has "chocolate crisps" that look similar. Do you know if they're anything like that?

THOSE TRADER JOE'S BELGIAN THINS ARE MY FAVORITE. similar to the old hershey's swoops!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    neldabg wrote: »
    Am I the only one who hasn't tried Built Bars?

No. I haven't either.

You guys aren’t missing anything!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

Unfortunately I don't have a Trader Joes.
  • apullum

Unfortunately I don't have a Trader Joes.

We need a "sad" reaction :(
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    edited August 2019
    j8zybxpehv4u.png
    Just tried Soy Curls the other day and I am super impressed. Not particularly new, but new to me. There are not as processed as TVP and have a similar texture as Seitan.
  • pancakerunner
    yfhgmz6zjlqj.png

BORINGGGGGG
  • pancakerunner
    rufip3sxrdkr.png

Actual-sized marshmallows.. need
  • apullum
    slbbw wrote: »
    j8zybxpehv4u.png
    Just tried Soy Curls the other day and I am super impressed. Not particularly new, but new to me. There are not as processed as TVP and have a similar texture as Seitan.

I eat so many soy curls. I like to rehydrate them, drain, then marinate. I feel like the texture is better if I rehydrate before marinating.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited August 2019
    Got the freebie I posted awhile back. Broke into both bags to try. Hope some of you guys got it too. I thought they were good, but not incredible and I wouldn't buy. Just kind of boring and I am not a fan of random "chunks" of stuff. I prefer my snacks in bar or cookie form, lol.
    bi3e4pkzjkcs.jpg

Also got these samples in the mail that I will be trying soon! They caught my eye and sounded different, so I wrote them to ask for a sample. Thought I'd let you know they send samples in case anyone wanted to ask for too :) . Truth bar also sends samples, they sent me all these bars just for asking. (messaged on facebook)

smldws511nkl.jpg

9txydqiv732r.png
  • pancakerunner
    Got the freebie I posted awhile back. Broke into both bags to try. Hope some of you guys got it too. I thought they were good, but not incredible and I wouldn't buy. Just kind of boring and I am not a fan of random "chunks" of stuff. I prefer my snacks in bar or cookie form, lol.
    bi3e4pkzjkcs.jpg

Also got these samples in the mail that I will be trying soon! They caught my eye and sounded different, so I wrote them to ask for a sample. Thought I'd let you know they send samples in case anyone wanted to ask for too :) . Truth bar also sends samples, they sent me all these bars just for asking. (messaged on facebook)

smldws511nkl.jpg

9txydqiv732r.png

hcwkotqf7pkm.jpeg
    vtfoo854dw4y.jpeg
    2w64ci0hd2lm.jpeg
    46dkevxtasb8.jpeg

Intrigued by these though!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    yfhgmz6zjlqj.png

BORINGGGGGG

Eww I hated that flavor.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    $1 bang all weekend at GNC!

Picked up a few flavors to try them and man, the cotton candy one is sooooo good. I've never had these before but definitely worth a dollar imo. Not sure I'd spend $2 on a drink but that's just me, so worth it during the sale. The store clerk said 6 per day so you can still stock up if you like them. GNC is on my walking route so it's convenient lol.

• FrazierRach
    FrazierRach Posts: 9 Member
    yfhgmz6zjlqj.png

BORINGGGGGG

Eww I hated that flavor.

Agreed. I was really excited about them, but they were so disappointing. Never again!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

Picked up a few flavors to try them and man, the cotton candy one is sooooo good. I've never had these before but definitely worth a dollar imo. Not sure I'd spend $2 on a drink but that's just me, so worth it during the sale. The store clerk said 6 per day so you can still stock up if you like them. GNC is on my walking route so it's convenient lol.

Lucky!!!! I’m staying home packing tonight to leave for Mexico at 4am tomorrow morning, and I’ll be there all week so I won’t have a chance to snag the sale, you’ll have to stock up so I can live vicariously through you! ;p
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    yfhgmz6zjlqj.png

BORINGGGGGG

Eww I hated that flavor.

That's too bad, how did they screw up the great combo of chocolate in toffee!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member

Lucky!!!! I’m staying home packing tonight to leave for Mexico at 4am tomorrow morning, and I’ll be there all week so I won’t have a chance to snag the sale, you’ll have to stock up so I can live vicariously through you! ;p

Going to hit up GNC tonight when I am at the mall, thanks for the heads up! I want to try the new birthday cake flavor. Also have fun in Mexico! I am so jealous. Be sure to try some cool mexican food. I hear they have those blue bananas that supposedly taste like vanilla ice cream there, lol.