Options
ajest451
ajest451 Posts: 1 Member
Intrested in people meals choices ?

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,389 Member
    Options
    I think you might get a bit more response if you provided a bit more information. Are you trying to eat specific food? Just trying to lose weight, or gain?

Me, I just eat what I like and make it fit into my calories. This happens to be a fairly big amount of grains (bread, oats), lots of rise, potatoes, couscous, etc with a decent amount of veggies and fairly little meat or fish for dinner. And a bag of crisps or two chocolate bars because I'm worth it.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    How do we know if we're like you though? :smiley:
  • Jedikenji85
    Jedikenji85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I eat lower carbs, skip the pastas, breads and crackers etc and load up on salads, fresh fruits and vegetables and the occasional low carb tortilla.
  • ldaratha
    ldaratha Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I’m brand new. Just trying to eat like I usually do but with some healthier choices and smaller amounts. A pretty even mix of protein and carbs. Bought some Greek yogurt and small bags of microwave popcorn for snacks.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    There seems to be a lot of people who make extremely minimal opening posts for you to meet here.
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my food diary is open if you're looking to see what people eat.