Low Carb Breakfast Ideas?

Options
Looking for food ideas/recipes for low carb breakfast that DOES NOT INCLUDE EGGS. I'm seriously so sick of eating eggs 🤢🤢 but I dont want to compromise my low carb eating.

I'm just stumped on what I can actually eat so suggestions are welcome!!

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Chia pudding.

Nuts and berries.

Cheese and whatever you like with cheese.

• tlpina82
    tlpina82 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I know you don't want eggs, but I make a high protein pancake that feels and tastes kinda like bread.

1 egg, one table spoon of Ricotta Cheese, 2 table spoons of oat bran. Salt, paprika and oregano (Or other spices to taste)

Non-stick small pan, a few drops of oil spreaded with paper towels just to coat the pan.

Mid-high heat, wait until the pan is hot. pour the mix in, flip after the bottom side is lose from the pan.

I fold in half with ham, cheese, tomato passata or whatever else is available.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Avocado Shrimp Salad or Small Pork Chop with Tomatoes
  • HereToLose50
    HereToLose50 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Meat, cheese, low carb veggies

It doesn't have to be "breakfast" foods
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    sausage, bacon, and cheese? lol I am not good at this stuff XD
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    Salad with chicken on it? Why does it need to be "breakfast" food?

Smoked salmon, cottage cheese, and some asparagus? That seems breakfast-y too me if one wants breakfast food. Also yum, maybe I'll have that tomorrow.

I had leftover brussels with bacon today.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Cheese covered bacon would be excellent.

But honestly you can eat any food at breakfast. It doesn't have to be a "breakfast food". So anything else that's you normally eat could be eaten for breakfast.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    The keto group and The Low Carber Daily Forum group have lots of food ideas on MFP.

The Low Carber Daily Forum has one thread of 76 pages of recipes with pictures of low carb meals, called "what does your low carb meal look like."

Lots of creative dishes!!

I still like eggs, but make them to taste like bread as above commenter does.

1 egg lightly beaten, add 1/2 a cup of cheese, seasonings, and fry over medium heat in olive oil until browning on bottom, flip for a couple of minutes, flip out on plate... Resembles funnel cake batter or batter from fish and chips.