What are your favorite leggings?

Replies

• lexusjade
    lexusjade Posts: 45 Member
    I used to love Athleta but now I wear Miami Fitwear, it is a smaller company but ever piece is made as you order it. I use it for running, spinning, strength training, and yoga, and have no issues with it rolling down. It is medium compression, so if you like tight compression then I wouldn't recommend it. She makes regular lengths, 7/8s, capris and short lengths. Check out the website, some of her designs are addictive.
  • bjkoziara
    bjkoziara Posts: 158 Member
    Never thought I'd be able to participate in this discussion but here we are. I recently bought 2 pairs of PopFit leggings. I am very large and was concerned they either wouldn't fit or they'd spend all day rolling down, but they do fit and don't budge.

They pass the "squat test", which was especially impressive because I carry most of my weight in my butt and thighs. They're high waisted and don't roll down. I really like them.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Sweaty Betty power leggings are just the best thing ever. You can do everything in them.
  • nikkigarland79
    nikkigarland79 Posts: 104 Member
    Constantly Varied Gear!! Hands down the best I have ever purchased!!! They even have a FB group that is all ladies uplifting each other and supporting through fitness and health. It is AMMMMMAZZINGGG! Not one B* in the group of like 30K of them!
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    My favorite are made by Gaiam (high waisted om).
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,341 Member
    VIV Collection from Amazon. They cost about $11 per pair, colorful and fun, super stretchy, dry quickly after a hot class, I abuse them in the dryer with jeans, the waistband is comfortable and basic, and the patterns are so wild that no matter how you bend, the folks behind you can’t see through them. I’ve just started running and find them comfortable for that, too.

Lightweight enough in a hot class they are super comfortable, and give me “friction” for arm balances way better than using short leggings and sliding off bare sweaty skin. Just can’t get enough “purchase” with shorts for arm balances.

Strangely enough, even though I now wear a 4 in Levi’s, I find I still prefer the XL in the VIV leggings because I like the extra room and don’t have to pull them up after a flow. I was wearing their XLs all the way up when I was a 22/24 and they fit. They are crazy, crazy stretchy.
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Lorna Jane! Also, I like Girlfriend Collective and they make their leggings out of recycled materials. Love a green company!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    VIV Collection from Amazon. They cost about $11 per pair, colorful and fun, super stretchy, dry quickly after a hot class, I abuse them in the dryer with jeans, the waistband is comfortable and basic, and the patterns are so wild that no matter how you bend, the folks behind you can’t see through them. I’ve just started running and find them comfortable for that, too.

Lightweight enough in a hot class they are super comfortable, and give me “friction” for arm balances way better than using short leggings and sliding off bare sweaty skin. Just can’t get enough “purchase” with shorts for arm balances.

Strangely enough, even though I now wear a 4 in Levi’s, I find I still prefer the XL in the VIV leggings because I like the extra room and don’t have to pull them up after a flow. I was wearing their XLs all the way up when I was a 22/24 and they fit. They are crazy, crazy stretchy.

22/24 to a 4? Great job!🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member
    Constantly Varied Gear!! Hands down the best I have ever purchased!!! They even have a FB group that is all ladies uplifting each other and supporting through fitness and health. It is AMMMMMAZZINGGG! Not one B* in the group of like 30K of them!

These, and violatethedresscode.com.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    I bought Tesla high waisted side pocket 17" capris from Amazon and they're my current faves.
  • skippygolunks
    skippygolunks Posts: 24 Member
    Lululemon's, hands down. They make even the flattest butt look good. If you wash them without fabric softener and line dry they can last a couple years.
  • meganreid163
    meganreid163 Posts: 72 Member
    Right now I’m currently obsessed with the aline lulu leggings. There not meant for cardio though but great for yoga errands or weight training!
  • kirstyandmychihuahua
    kirstyandmychihuahua Posts: 20 Member
    Fabletics powerholds are my go to now - incredible quality and they don't move around while working out.
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    I've been really happy with the ones I've bought from thevahl.com Lots of fun prints to choose from. I haven't tried thier athletic leggings, but thier butter soft leggins have been great. Very very stretchy- You could do anything in them.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    I like lulu and athleta for yoga and HITT. Oldnavy & Zella is ok for daily wear but not for working out. I had a 90 Degrees which I like the fabric, so soft.
    It really depends on what you do. Try it on if you can before purchase. It will last longer if you take care of it too. (I dry on low temp or hang dry and wash with ACTIVE detergent)
  • bellaehret
    bellaehret Posts: 5 Member
    PopFit is amazing! The leggings are incredibly high quality and moderately priced. The material is very breathable and it has pockets! Plus, they spread a message that promotes inclusivity and diversity!
  • TheChristianSimone
    TheChristianSimone Posts: 156 Member
    My trusty ones have been from Daniskin from Walmart and I am not a Walmart girl.
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    Running bare are amazing
  • Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    I really like the ones I got from GapFit. Regular price is $69, when they have sales, you can get them for as low as $12. I purchased 5 of them.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,843 Member
    My trusty ones have been from Danskin from Walmart and I am not a Walmart girl.

I have some Danskin capris and leggings from Walmart that are over 10 years old and falling apart. Last time I looked for replacements they were an odd fabric blend - I prefer mostly cotton with just a little spandex. My old ones are nice and breathable.

Hopefully I wasn't the only one that didn't like the new blend and they have something different now though.