The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• kimber0607
    kimber0607 Posts: 994 Member
    edited August 2019
    Hi everyone, I’m approaching 42 and have been recovering from a hysterectomy due to ovarian cancer. Trying to get rid of a small flabby belly and build up some muscle. This is my first week of exercising after not doing any for about a year so I’m starting off with shorter (20 minute max) workouts and hoping to build up every week. Would love some friends to keep me motivated and on the right track xoxo

sorry to hear about your illness/surgery..I have a friend recently who underwent a hysterectomy...tough surgery for her and it took time and patience to regain her strength etc
    Best of luck to you!!
    kim
  • renydog37
    renydog37 Posts: 34 Member
    43 years old and strive to be in the best shape of my life💪
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    renydog37 wrote: »
    43 years old and strive to be in the best shape of my life💪

That’s awesome. I’m almost 48 and doing the same!! There’s still so much living to do and fun to have!!

• drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 978 Member
    edited August 2019
    Have a good Friday everyone. I saw the Dead Kennedys yesterday - damn fine gig. They played a lot of classics, like Too Drunk to *kitten*, Holiday in Cambodia, California Uber Alles, and Nazi Punks *kitten* off. I moshed.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps! Have a great day!
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Good morning and Happy Friday everyone!
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Good Morning Good People, Happy Friday, Make it count!
  • SpinforCals
    SpinforCals Posts: 112 Member
    TGIF. Get your goals this weekend
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Goodnight peeps. Have a great day and may the weekend be all you want it to be :)
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Sweet dream Jo!
  • michellewale1977
    michellewale1977 Posts: 20 Member
    Good afternoon all. Just popped in to say have fun with whatever you’re up to today! Unfortunately I have a headache and I’m knackered but still need to do my workouts for today (strength followed by cardio). Really not in the mood but about to start them anyway, can’t meet my goals if I don’t put the effort in. At least my diet’s on track! Good luck achieving your own goals today xoxo
  • frice33
    frice33 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone.
    Turning 41 and ready to restart my life.
    Love the app a lot of great information.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Happy Friday to all my wonderful fit friends!
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    It’s finally Friday. I actually lugged my derrière out of bed at 5:40 AM and biked and will tonight too! I’ve got Saturday to cram a whole weekend of exercising in. Darn full day trade show Sunday!😡

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!
  • brwetileka134
    brwetileka134 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all x 54 here and pre diabetic in need of some motivation xx
  • fishbonz3497
    fishbonz3497 Posts: 13 Member
    44 here feel free to add me
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Friday my lovelies. I exercised fo the second day on vacay. It's more fun to exercise when you can cook off in a pool. Tomorrow I host a BBQ on the rested grill at the hotel. I'm crazy
  • debilynn1979
    debilynn1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, I’m new and less than a month until I turn 40. I’m have 40 pounds I’d like gone before 41 and in need a support system/ cheering section
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,239 Member
    jennknut wrote: »
    My Father was placed in a nursing home yesterday - he is 91 - this wasn't unexpected however I ate my feelings yesterday. It is what it is.

My mum has dementia and is in a nursing home, they are really nice but still get upset but at least she is safe.