I am officially NO LONGER OBESE!!!!!!!!!

2»

Replies

• BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    Yay! :)
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    That is wonderful. You look great. I went from morbidly obese to overweight also, it is a great feeling.
  • OAS5
    OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
    Very cool! I cannot wait till I can say the same. Started out 272.6 and I am not 201.8. So that translates BMI wise from 42.7 to 31.6 now. 190 will be out of obese territory. Great job, hope to join you very soon!
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    How wonderful! Congrats!! 💖
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,471 Member
    hey congrats!!!!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Congratulations! :)
  • melissaduthler1
    melissaduthler1 Posts: 5 Member
    Wow, 90 pounds! That is incredible! Congratulations!
  • eewoo47
    eewoo47 Posts: 5 Member
    Amazing, well done!
  • StellaNova72
    StellaNova72 Posts: 16 Member
    I can't wait until my scale says the same! I am probably at the lower end of obese but it hurts to see it:/
  • susan5481
    susan5481 Posts: 64 Member
    Well done😀 keep fighting the good fight
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited August 2019
    wmweeza wrote: »
    I started at about 260. My goal is 170. I am so glad to know for sure it can be done! Congratulations on your success!

I use a walker most of the time and a wheelchair on longer trips. I did 80% of this just by watching what I eat so YES, almost anyone CAN do it and do it without starving themselves. Mainly I ate smaller portion sizes. I still eat chocolate for dessert every night, I refuse to drink plain black coffee etc, I just make sure it all fits calorie wise.
    Thanks for the support everyone!
    I never planned on using these pics online, but what the heck (far left picture isn't even my highest weight. I would have had a better background and worn a better outfit (and watch as it gets bigger in each pic )if I had this to do over

djda5f1igkdh.jpg

W <3 W!!!! You are fabulous and looking absolutely tremendous. YAY YOU and thank you for sharing, how inspirational and encouraging you are, YAY you again, you WINNER you-BOOM!
  • wmweeza
    wmweeza Posts: 319 Member
    Thank you all :)
  • LovliestDay
    LovliestDay Posts: 3 Member
    <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!