Share your journey

I started MFP in February. Nearing 50 pounds lost since last August. I am faster, stronger, feeling much better. Still a ways to go but i am enjoying it. Whether you are getting started or been at it for a while share your success and journey. Anything to help keep us motivated and focused. I really dont think i would be this way if i didnt give in to using the app. Workouts i was doing but eating was rough. For about a month in a health class i was in i put it off when others said to use the app. I Didnt want to count calories again but it helps sooooo much and its so easy.

voc54yhf1n47.jpg

Replies

• I started MFP in February. Nearing 50 pounds lost since last August. I am faster, stronger, feeling much better. Still a ways to go but i am enjoying it. Whether you are getting started or been at it for a while share your success and journey. Anything to help keep us motivated and focused. I really dont think i would be this way if i didnt give in to using the app. Workouts i was doing but eating was rough. For about a month in a health class i was in i put it off when others said to use the app. I Didnt want to count calories again but it helps sooooo much and its so easy.

voc54yhf1n47.jpg

Great work!!!!! 👍
  • InsanityFan1
    InsanityFan1 Posts: 50 Member
    Thanks..it does feel good
  • leonard41704
    leonard41704 Posts: 33 Member
    I love when others have success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!