Welcome New Members!

Replies

• FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Hey! New here and looking for friends :) I like to go walking, hiking, draw, read, and write in my diary. Those are a few of the things that I enjoy doing. I look forward to getting to know you :D
  • anniebakerxo2019
    anniebakerxo2019 Posts: 1 Member
    Been dieting for a month and successfully lost half a stone in a month and then today I weighed myself and gained 3 pounds of that back in a week!! I’ve downloaded the app for some guidance and calorie watching as I’ve gotta be going wrong somewhere! Want to lose 2 stone before Christmas!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Been dieting for a month and successfully lost half a stone in a month and then today I weighed myself and gained 3 pounds of that back in a week!! I’ve downloaded the app for some guidance and calorie watching as I’ve gotta be going wrong somewhere! Want to lose 2 stone before Christmas!

Perseverance is the answer and logging food
  • tommymcknight8212
    tommymcknight8212 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello All, with Premium would my card be charged if I cancel before my trail is over?
  • curlyt1974
    curlyt1974 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello,

I have actually been a member here before, but dropped off. I successfully lost 50 pounds in 2017 and then it just stopped. I tried WW, Noom, Keto and the pounds are creeping back on. So I am back!
  • mshands
    mshands Posts: 3 Member
    Hello
    I have been a long time user of MFP and first time checking out the community. I have had some success in the past. I am hoping to lose 30 pounds.
  • DGeorgop61
    DGeorgop61 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi everyone. Not new to MFP but first time using it properly and logging in daily. From the Gold Coast in Qld Australia. Looking to lose a KG a week and staying on track no matter the circumstances. All the best to all of you in achieving your goals
  • tamiquey
    tamiquey Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all, I am new to the community. Ready to drop some weight, eat better and get to a more healthier me!!
  • Hi all,
    Hope you are enjoying this app like I have been. I've been logging for the past couple of months and I'm glad to see some pounds fly off. The goal was to get from 220 lbs to 195lbs. Currently at 209lbs! I set my max calories to 2,200, carbs 45%, protein 35%, and fat 20%. It is really hard to meet the protein goal while simultaneously meeting the fat goal! What are your goals?
  • Genecis18
    Genecis18 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello All,

Have been using the app now for about 2 weeks. Trying to loose some weight and be at a healthy stage again. Been able to loose 8.6 pounds already! It’s a great feeling. Hope everyone’s journey is successful and fun.
  • VickiI74
    VickiI74 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! I am not new, but I deleted my account and just started again a few days ago. Since I had to stop kickboxing a couple years ago things have gotten out of hand. I am trying to get active again, which is difficult with the frustrations of limitations. I have finally decide to start getting more serious about my nutrition as I believe that is the crux of my weight gain. I'm in my 40's and can still tone/build muscle with barely trying. I just can't keep the rest in line. Between logging here and finding a place to help create menus, I am hoping to be on my way. Otherwise, I will have to look for a nutritionist. Wish me luck!!
  • NurseKALM
    NurseKALM Posts: 2 Member
    Hello all,
    I haven’t been on here in a long time and need to get restarted and motivated to be better. I don’t feel good anymore physically or emotionally and it’s time for change that can be maintained! Let’s do this!!
  • CountryLuna
    CountryLuna Posts: 3 Member
    Hello all, sinlge mom who is going into her last year for her Bachelor's here. I hope to gain a stronger self-image and hopefully gain a few friends along the way. I am not new to the health and fitness lifestyle but I am new to this app and with it I am hoping to be able to stick to it this time. Well nice to meet y'all.
  • stevejones9720
    stevejones9720 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. Been on here a few times but really want to make this work this time. Any support greatly appreciated!
  • aperfecttouch4474
    aperfecttouch4474 Posts: 18 Member
    Good morning I’m new to this App looking to loose 25 lbs by November! Im trying to be more continuous of logging my calorie intake.
  • ScrambledPawn
    ScrambledPawn Posts: 59 Member
    Hey everyone;
    I'm not new to dieting but started using MFP to log calories about 3 weeks ago now. I started my journey in early 2018 as a 458lb pre-diabetic with high cholesterol and hypertensive blood pressure and currently sitting at 282.4 with another 100+ to go so I'm hoping this helps me to stay accountable. I managed to save myself before I got too deep and plan to never go back to the person I was; hope you guys are successful in your journeys too, however long or rocky they've been!
  • mbchehade
    mbchehade Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I am new here. looking forward to it. been a successful 2 weeks so far. it is exciting!
  • brad658ht
    brad658ht Posts: 19 Member
    Hello everyone I’m new on here 60 year old widow also a pharmacist. I am hoping to meet new friends who can inspire me and encourage me so feel free to add me up so we can encourage each other cos I know this new journey of mine can’t be done alone so we all need to join hands together to motivate and encourage each other . God bless
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,193 Member
    Hi all, been here a while losing lb a week nice and steady but getting there, logging food is helping me keep on track.
  • _elidico
    _elidico Posts: 1 Member
    Today is my first day of my fitness journey! Excited!