Voice thread part two

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I forgot about this thread ❤ I need to try to think of something you say..

Do a poem!

I only know french poems but I can try to google a english one 😝 I'm open to requests..💁‍♀️🤣

how about some bukowski? can't imagine what his words would sound like spoken by a pretty semi-frenchie girl

Man.. I cant even pronounce his last name... let me find a short one 🤣
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited August 2019

Can you sing that French song about the bird?

I cant find a song but I have this..

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1FJ8MLf68ca
    😂
    Thank you!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member

Can you sing that French song about the bird?

I cant find a song but I have this..

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1FJ8MLf68ca

usj6au6ghxs5.gif

There’s that joke about the man who had his wife practice with the Heinz 57
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Do a poem!

I only know french poems but I can try to google a english one 😝 I'm open to requests..💁‍♀️🤣

how about some bukowski? can't imagine what his words would sound like spoken by a pretty semi-frenchie girl

This was the shortest one. 🤣
    https://vocaroo.com/i/s0yBqhR8JaGO

hey that's a good one thanks!
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Waiting for someone else to contribute 💁‍♀️
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    @Miss_Chievous_
    First off...yay!! It's you!!
    Secondly, I admire your bilingualism...you flow seamlessly from French to English, and your voice is really pretty!

I know you're tired, so rest and have a nice night, but some day can I request a French/English comparison voice record?! Pretty please!

Just say anything in French and then in English is my gist...you'd be learning us! (Me at least!)

Super random thought...did you guys have to sing the national anthem doing one verse in English, the next in French in public school? We did. But I'm pretty sure I made up the French words!!

I've gotta google translate what I think the French words are now!! And some of us know how atrocious my spelling is, its probably a hopeless cause...I should write it out one day for you...bet its complete gibberish!!

Actually in my head right now, its one verse English, 3 "in French" (so gibberish) and then I get all confused
  • Vikka_V

Ya, I still gotta humiliate myself with a "howdy ho" to MFPeople...
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @Miss_Chievous_
    Secondly, I admire your bilingualism...you flow seamlessly from French to English, and your voice is really pretty!

I know you're tired, so rest and have a nice night, but some day can I request a French/English comparison voice record?! Pretty please!

Just say anything in French and then in English is my gist...you'd be learning us! (Me at least!)

Super random thought...did you guys have to sing the national anthem doing one verse in English, the next in French in public school? We did. But I'm pretty sure I made up the French words!!

I've gotta google translate what I think the French words are now!! And some of us know how atrocious my spelling is, its probably a hopeless cause...I should write it out one day for you...bet its complete gibberish!!

Actually in my head right now, its one verse English, 3 "in French" (so gibberish) and then I get all confused

❤ I will gladly do a English/ french comparison for you 😘 anything in particular you would like me to say?

• Miss_Chievous_

i feel like i missed window for requests but can u read lyrics dc to edith piaf song ‘non, je ne regrette rien’

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Zy5WHozunW

<3<3<3 soooooo good

<3 😘
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @Miss_Chievous_

❤ I will gladly do a English/ french comparison for you 😘 anything in particular you would like me to say?

Thank-you❣❣

anything you like would be great!
    A simple "good morning/goodnight/have a great day/ F-you-biitch...whatever you like!

...surprise me!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    @Vikka_V wrote: »

Ya, I still gotta humiliate myself with a "howdy ho" to MFPeople...

88qHdVW.gif