The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    Awww, a woo’er. Are you offended that I admire a nice face, or are you offended that I don’t admire yours?

I’m thinking not everyone knows what the “woo” is for. To be honest I was a little confused as well.
  • mermaidsgrave
    mermaidsgrave Posts: 98 Member
    jyc0q4f6u3g4.jpeg
    Decided to slick my hair back today🤓

You’re so beautiful! Where did you get those contacts and are they comfortable? I had some years ago by my eyes dried out so badly!

I have lots of contacts I get them from my eye doctor! Expensive but they’re lovely! Sometimes my eyes get sensitive with them but it’s very rare and when it’s like that I can’t wear makeup because my eyes will just water and water! But thank you so much! But if you’re looking for non prescription color changing contacts look on colour your eyes.com

If I could get cool looking ones for my prescription that would be amazing! I will check it out! Thanks so much!

• rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    jyc0q4f6u3g4.jpeg
    Decided to slick my hair back today🤓

You’re so beautiful! Where did you get those contacts and are they comfortable? I had some years ago by my eyes dried out so badly!

I have lots of contacts I get them from my eye doctor! Expensive but they’re lovely! Sometimes my eyes get sensitive with them but it’s very rare and when it’s like that I can’t wear makeup because my eyes will just water and water! But thank you so much! But if you’re looking for non prescription color changing contacts look on colour your eyes.com

If I could get cool looking ones for my prescription that would be amazing! I will check it out! Thanks so much!

I think some websites even do prescription!
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Danw586 wrote: »
    ynd1m3wdy4qy.png

At 14k feet ASL

Be warned, @slimgirljo15 has an obsession with flicking nipples

:laugh:

Dan would let me :D I think.

But I usually only flick the ones with rings in em 😂
    ynd1m3wdy4qy.png

At 14k feet ASL

Be warned, @slimgirljo15 has an obsession with flicking nipples

:laugh:

Dan would let me :D I think.

But I usually only flick the ones with rings in em 😂

I kept typing and deleting comments about how there’s no bling. Glad you said it.

Nipple rings are hot

Paging @George_of_the_Jungle
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    nrea61b6qhnp.jpeg

Hot
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    ynd1m3wdy4qy.png

At 14k feet ASL

Looks like something Logan (Hugh Jackman) would do.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    accavallo wrote: »
    Awww, a woo’er. Are you offended that I admire a nice face, or are you offended that I don’t admire yours?

I’m thinking not everyone knows what the “woo” is for. To be honest I was a little confused as well.
    True!! I’ve never “woo’ed” anyone but I’ve looked up with meaning. (#dork) And it’s still unclear to me. Lol. The face with it looks bad though.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Went to a gaming convention today. Found this girl, and had to get a picture with her.

She’s purdy.
    Great photo of you!